Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$399 including shipping, huh? Solid price for a solid figure. So totally bought.

Just not now, in a rush and my browser absolutely hates Enterbay's all-Flash website. :lol

Scale pic (w/ bonus Batman arm):

545684_453920327954134_2074416865_n.jpg

Arnold Schwarzenegger's height is 6 ft 0 in (183 cm)
Peak height was 6 ft 1.5 in (187 cm)
(+ T-800 biker boots)

Sylvester Stallone height: 5 ft 9 in (175 cm)

PS : Fellow action stars have even mentioned his height, Van Damme once saying: "I'm 5-foot-10, a good size for movies. If you're too big a guy, it's hard to find good villains. That's why Stallone always has good villains. He's short."

Last edited:
i wish i could buy just the accessories set, they are just way too cool, maybe mash up with something much better in future,

Overall, this is one of the finest Rambo representations ever made. Congrats to all who are getting this piece.

However, i cannot get past those horrible eye-sore shoulder, elbox and wrist joints. They take this piece from an A to a B. I understand the want and need for atriculation but when it compromises the realism and overall look of the piece, it MUST be abandoned. I wouldn't mind the joints if the figure was fully clothed like the T2, but sadly joints like those on a $400 1/4 scale figure are "My worst nightmare"

Looks excellent, and while I don't mind joints on 1/6 scale figures, I'm inclined to agree with Bezz here. At this size, it's gonna be hard to ignore those joints.

Yeah it looks like an amazing figure but the joints are not going to be to everyones taste. Hawkeye 1/6 is the same, I am getting it but the joints annoy me, just need to display it as best as you can to hide them I guess.

Or wrap piece of cloth round them and pretend its a wound:rotfl

Overall, this is one of the finest Rambo representations ever made. Congrats to all who are getting this piece.

However, i cannot get past those horrible eye-sore shoulder, elbox and wrist joints. They take this piece from an A to a B. I understand the want and need for atriculation but when it compromises the realism and overall look of the piece, it MUST be abandoned. I wouldn't mind the joints if the figure was fully clothed like the T2, but sadly joints like those on a $400 1/4 scale figure are "My worst nightmare"

hav to agree, cant justify spending 400$ on something that would looks like a doll, mayb in next 5 years , keeping in mind all the advancements that could happen over these 5 years, thats why i wish i could at least a get a set of the accessories

I'm really annoyed that this is the same price as T-800 was, included shipping. That means that the packaging change only served to save Enterbay a bunch of money, but none at all saved for the consumer. Really makes him look like a ****** for bragging about the cost savings.

So, yeah, we're essentially paying for something we're not getting (full custom packaging). Bad, bad form.

At this point, when many collectors prefer more realism, Enterbay should give two versions of the figure. One plastic body and one rubber body. Rubber may not work well in 1/6 but in 1/4 it should be more durable.

Back