Enterbay - Michael Jordan (I’m Back)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike86

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I thought there was a general Enterbay NBA thread but I couldn’t seem to find it. I don’t really collect athletes but if I did Michael Jordan would be a consideration. Wish it was a 23 jersey but I’d take this one too.

IMG_3538.jpeg

https://www.enterbay.com/collection...ck-45-re-issue-limited-edition-pre-order-item

I did not know Jordan wore #12, had to look up why - his #23 jersey was stolen prior to a road game in Orlando and there was no backup so #12 was the only available jersey available.

Might have to PO this figure - own many Enterbay Jordans but don’t think I have this one.

Will this be available to PO other than Enterbay?

Enterbay has high shipping fees the last time I checked - IIRC, it was either free or reasonably cheap a few years ago.

I believe Entertainment Earth and BBTS occasionally does POs for Enterbay.

I might consider this for nostalgic reason. His #45 jersey was the first jersey of his I ever owned. Would have to add another almost $100 to get the Phicen/TBLeague seamless body for this

I might consider this for nostalgic reason. His #45 jersey was the first jersey of his I ever owned. Would have to add another almost $100 to get the Phicen/TBLeague seamless body for this
I was wishing the body would be seamless too. My only gripe with the figure (aside from it not being the 23 jersey). I’ve never had an Enterbay figure either so not sure how they are.

Last edited:
Interested but if I was to get it I would like to display it with his iconic red 23 jersey. Does anyone know where we can buy just the 23 jersey separately? Tried looking at ebay and aliexpress and it’s too expensive.

Anyone have any of the third party jerseys that are on eBay? Are they worthwhile if I get this release?

Man Enterbay has just given up huh? Stuck in the past with zero improvements just releasing the same **** over and over. They could at least update these bodies to not look like figures from 10 years ago.

I did not know Jordan wore #12, had to look up why - his #23 jersey was stolen prior to a road game in Orlando and there was no backup so #12 was the only available jersey available.

Might have to PO this figure - own many Enterbay Jordans but don’t think I have this one.
Thanks for looking that up. I'd forgotten that happened.

I have this on PO. I missed the initial release.

#12 is a throw away jersey for me. #45 is iconic but not as iconic as #23. I’m hoping they reissue the young/rookie figure.
Did you order directly from Enterbay? Wondering if they charge the full price right away or a deposit.

Up at BBTS
BBTS is upwards of $15 to $25 lower than direct through Entebay.

Enterbay’s figure price is cheaper than BBTS ($256 vs. $280) but If I’m doing the HK to USD conversion rate correctly, Enterbay shipping is approximately $70. :hammerhead:

BBTS shipping is only $4 but they collect sales tax so that may tack on nearly $30 extra, depending which state. So I’m looking at about $312 BBTS vs. $326 Enterbay (tax & shipped).

Entertainment Earth usually offers free shipping and I think they have 5% cash back through Rakuten or Mr. Rebates (forget which) but not sure if POs qualify.

Last edited:
Back