Enterbay - what would you like them to make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The entire band Guns N' Roses (classic lineup appetite for destruction)

and if nothing else at LEAST SLASH AND AXL ROSE!!

Also, and don't kill me for this, but....

THE DARK KNIGHT AND BATMAN BEGINS

Can never have enough quality options on that line IMO

Oh okay one that is HUGE and forgot to add ............ Back to the future! This would sell out 5 times over imo.

Classic look Marty McFly

marty-mcfly.jpg

Plutonium suit Marty

btf682_431739a.jpg

Doc Brown

DocBrown.jpg

I think music and sporting legends would certainly be a fantastic move!!!

if they make Prison Break,they should DEFINITELY make figures from LOST,that would be so nice!

I think music and sporting legends would certainly be a fantastic move!!!

A couple of Enterbay figures seem to have vanished into a huge black hole.Whatever happened to Jackie Chan and Enzo Ferrari?

I forgot all about Marty McFly. I'd definitely buy figures from BTTF.

Love the BTTF trilogy but for some reason I have never been attracted to the idea of owning figures. If I did I'd probably start with the Delorean and then I'd probably feel compelled to get a Marty and Doc to go with it.

A 1:6 scale Marty McFly is my Holy Grail, I'm dying for an official representation from ANY company.

You know....EB seems to be trying to outdo HT at their licenses what if they nabbed onto the swirling news of late and produce their own Michael Jackson figure? :lol

Chow Yun Fat from "A Better Tomorrow", "God of Gamblers", and "Hard Boiled".

Donnie Yen from "SPL" and "Flashpoint" - 1 figure with 2 outfits, 1 outfit per movie.

Most wanted would probably have to be a Tyler Durden from Fight Club. They would knock House out of the park too if they ever decided to go for that show.

Back