Enterbay - what would you like them to make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe EB should do a whole line of classic movie gangsters, starting of with the don. we could see tony montana, carlito brigante, frank lucas. but my most wanted of all - frank white. i haven't seen a decent christopher walken figure in ages. and there needs to be one.

After looking at the fantastic Kato Bruce Lee, I was just thinking that Enterbay would do a great job with the Blade Runner franchise. And Lynch's Dune. Hot Toys would be okay too! :)

EB had a couple of proto pics of Jackie, but then no other news??? where did this figure go?

enterbay-12inch-jackie-chan.jpg

I will come out of my lurk hole to say: Holy crap! Why have they not put that out? I think a Drunken Master Jackie Chan would be fantastic, a Donnie Yen, maybe some Crouching Tiger figures. A good set of a variety of kung fu hands would make me crazy with excitement.

REEVE!!! OF COURSE.
Come on Enterbay! If you want to leave Hot Toys behind, well... this is a good one!
:naughty

reeve.jpg

Looking at how good the facial expression and clothes are on Mr Bean, how about delving into the past and bringing us a line of classic comedy actors?

Laurel and Hardy
Buster Keaton (with clockface)
Abbot and Costello
Morecambe and Wise (okay not the same era!)
Bing Crosby and Bob Hope from the road movies in various outfits

Staying with the classics - Humphrey Bogart from Casablanca

Jackie Chan may not be due until late next year.

Donnie Yen Ip Man will not be made by Enterbay nor will it be made by Hot Toys! - Another figure company has picked up the licence.

I do like the idea of Reeve Super Man tho!!

I think Enterbay ought to stay away from TV serials. They seems to be a passing fad. Many people might expect a number of figures to be made of their favourite line, but as far as I can see, Enterbay, being a small player even though big on talent, don't have a track record for going deep into a licence. I don't expect them to neither. Not until they can build up some momentum.

I think a line of comedians would be a great way for them to break into the 1/6th market with a line that could continue long into the future. Seeing as How2 seem to have stalled on Einstein, bring on an Albert.

I think Enterbay ought to stay away from TV serials. They seems to be a passing fad. Many people might expect a number of figures to be made of their favourite line, but as far as I can see, Enterbay, being a small player even though big on talent, don't have a track record for going deep into a licence. I don't expect them to neither. Not until they can build up some momentum.

So far, I think they've chosen wisely, picking TV shows that don't really need to go too deep. And along those lines, I would love them to make a Steve Austin, Six Million Dollar Man!

EB not made enough bruce lee yet? :D I think EB has gone pretty deep on that license.

REEVE!!! OF COURSE.
Come on Enterbay! If you want to leave Hot Toys behind, well... this is a good one!
:naughty

reeve.jpg

Good call!!! I would love this also, seems quite a few people interested in this one, please Enterbay take note :lol

I'd like them to make a new shoe sculpt for the Godfather. Please don't re-use the same fancy shoes you gave to Jack Bauer, President Palmer, Kato, and I'm pretty sure Mr Bean

EB not made enough bruce lee yet? :D I think EB has gone pretty deep on that license.
When I say they don't go too deep on a licence I mean, character wise. Bruce Lee is but one character. :D

Their history shows us two characters from the 24 licence, and Prison Break is promising three (two, with the hint of a possible third). Overall, what they say they'll make, they make. They showed us, and told us, how many Bruce Lee's they were hoping to make before any of them went into production. :D Same with 24. People who are expecting half the cast of Prison Break, or from any future lines are wishful thinking.

Enterbay tell you in advance. They don't lead you on, dash your hopes, nor stay incommunicado. Enterbay have only tinkered with human figures, so wishing for scale sized Predators isn't going to happen anytime soon. Hot Toys has that crown well and truley sewn up, mainly because Enterbay don't do all plastic figures. Maybe, when they have some solid ground to work from, they'll try something more adventurous, but so far it's about the figures not the frills.

Yeah I'm an Enterbay fanboy, because they tick more of the boxes on my list than any other company.

I want to see Enterbay do this! Heath still lives on our hearts and is still sorely missed by us all! I get very emotional just thinking about this tragic loss! I know Heath has become infamous for his Joker role in the Dark Knight but i still think he is as good if not better in Brokeback Mountain. I just think this would be a lovely tribute and a figure where we can actually see the real Heath

brokeback_heath_24_656__22644.jpg

Back