Enterbay - what would you like them to make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like them to have a crack at the following prominent celebrities:

- Jackie Chan (since they produced good Bruce Lee figures; good at Asian figures)
- Pierce Brossnan
- Al Pacino
- Christopher Walken

:)

I'd love a "Police Story" Jackie Chan or a Chow Yun-Fat (primarily from "The Killer") figure! I'd also love to see Enterbay produce villain figures: Mr. Han, Bolo, or Kareem Abdul-Jabbar!

As my thread on Prison Break had a few members asking if EB did this and EB did that, I thought I'd start a new thread!!

I would Like Enterbay to do

Jason Bourne
Mr and Mrs Smith - yeah really!!
Jason Statham

theres a few more but only just got up and not had my espresso yet, but I'm sure you will have!

For the love of God, I would cream my pants if they got the Lost licence...Medicom only made Jack and it blew - imagine the detail possible by YJ Park on Locke or Jack, and since they are doing Michael Scofield and his tats now, they could apply the same techniques to Jack.

scarface-the%20world%20is%20yours.jpg

John Wayne as Rooster Cogburn from True Grit (they'd only have to make one eyeball movable)

Al Pacino as Michael Corleone from The Godfather

Katie Sackoff as Kara "Starbuck" Thrace and Edward James Olmos as William Adama from Battlestar Galactica

Dunno why, just seems like Enterbay would knock any of these guys out of the park, and the licenses might be in their budget.

I'll chime in on Lost though they'd be hard-pressed to top Andy's Locke sculpt.

ENTERBAY STORE WONDERFUL

shame it's gonna be 1/2 way around the world.

my wish:
1/4 Bruce Lee (Arnie Kim) statue.

Back