Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This definitely needs to go faster :lol

2w3tleb.png

Just go to the Genius bar, I've found them to be extremely helpful in the past!

Hey guys, I'm having a problem with my iphone and wanted to see if any of you guys could help.

A few days ago, on the App Store Icon I had a 1 pop up for an update, so I clicked and went to put in my Apple ID (like ive done time and time again)

I put it in and literally out of the blue it says "This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons."

Note that I updated something only a few days before just fine, and on top of that I only use 2 passwords for the majority of my things.

So, it tells me to go to the ifogot page, which I did. I put in my Apple ID, clicked security question (when it asks you whether you want an email notification or answer a security question) , then my birthday, and then the answer to my security question (which is what is your dogs name) very simple as I only have one.

And then it tells me that the info I entered is wrong, so I can't change my ID password.

So, then I redo it but select the email notification, but the email never came.

Then I called apple, and talked to them but they weren't much help, and pretty much just sent me a links to backup and reboot my phone. But the links aren't for that. :slap

I think I might have to drive to the apple store and have someone at the genius bar look at, but wanted to see if anyone here could help first.

Looking forward to a review. :rock

Okay played the first mission for a few minutes and it's awesome :lol

The controls are a bit tricky to get used to, especially the driving but once you get the hang of it, it's a lot of fun :D The graphics are surprisingly really well done too! It's only .99 cents, I'd say go for it.

Okay played the first mission for a few minutes and it's awesome :lol

The controls are a bit tricky to get used to, especially the driving but once you get the hang of it, it's a lot of fun :D The graphics are surprisingly really well done too! It's only .99 cents, I'd say go for it.

Sweet. Thanks for the heads up. :rock

Was the main character's name in GTA 3 Tommy Vercetti or was that in GTA Vice City or both :/

Yep, Tommy Vercetti was only in GTA Vice City, and was the first to actually speak (unlike Claude in GTA 3)

Been playing for awhile now and it's unreal :rock Get it, you won't regret it :lol :D

Picked up GTA today. WOW, this game brings back memories. All I've done is drive around, and it's already worth the 99 cents! Thanks for the heads up. :Rock

Picked up GTA today. WOW, this game brings back memories. All I've done is drive around, and it's already worth the 99 cents! Thanks for the heads up. :Rock

Awesome!!! It's getting really addicting, and the more you play, it becomes a lot easier...best 99 cents EVER :rock:rock:rock :hi5: Enjoy!

Quick question:

My wife will be getting an iPhone in a week or so. She's very low tech with phone usage. So I see her really using the phone for a phone (surprisingly!), camera, some web sites, facebook, and a few games.

I didn't think the $100 increase from 4 to 4S is worth it for her. Are there any important features I'm missing out on, besides a little faster speed and a slightly better camera? I can't imagine here really caring about Siri.

Back