EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lunch_8288.jpg

I'm still really conflicted on what outfit I want Q in. I know the judge's robes are the most iconic and would probably stand out most on display, but the pilot episode wasn't exactly the greatest, and the character was a whole lot more memorable and at his best when he showed up to pester the crew in his TNG uniform.

qpid-hd-110.jpg

Last edited:
20181127_173848.jpg

I'm still really conflicted on what outfit I want Q in. I know the judge's robes are the most iconic and would probably stand out most on display, but the pilot episode wasn't exactly the greatest, and the character was a lot more memorable and at his best when he showed up to pester the crew in his TNG uniform.

I'm still really conflicted on what outfit I want Q in. I know the judge's robes are the most iconic and would probably stand out most on display, but the pilot episode wasn't exactly the greatest, and the character was a whole lot more memorable and at his best when he showed up to pester the crew in his TNG uniform.

View attachment 550216
Just think of him as Judge Q from All Good Things

I'm 100% getting this... I love original Q!
The John de Lancie head sculpt is gorgeous... those judge robes look great. Another winner.

If only they could pull off a light up feature on the snap like in the pic.
Buy a remote activate flash 😅 I actually thought about this when I was in the midst of the HK protest.

A high power mini flash can be used (have seen one) and it can work along with voice activation sensor. Plug in to home automation plug, Boom, EXO-6 light show.

All a dream, I have limited time and limited market to do something this crazy. (Actually really not diffiuclt)

Buy a remote activate flash 😅 I actually thought about this when I was in the midst of the HK protest.

A high power mini flash can be used (have seen one) and it can work along with voice activation sensor. Plug in to home automation plug, Boom, EXO-6 light show.

All a dream, I have limited time and limited market to do something this crazy. (Actually really not diffiuclt)

Thanks for the idea. I don't expect you guys to do it, keep on making these mazing figures and I'll be happy. Just making a wish cause I think it would be cool.

For such a long time folks always preface a TNG recommendation with “it gets better after the first two seasons,” but I’ve always loved TNG from the first episode, especially Judge Q! This is wonderful!

Back