EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe Nanjin said there would be 5 TWoK figures- that would be Kirk, Spock McCoy, Savvik & Khan đź‘Ť
He also said TUC would be a gift to himself at the end of Exo-6- that might mean he's only making them for himself. Just as some if his protos will go into his private collection, right?
I'm pretty sure the UC figures will be for collectors not just NT. I'll ask next time I get the chance.

I'm fine not having the full crew for TWOK, since Sulu and Uhura didn't do much in the movie anyway. And in fact I'm not sure I'd even pick up the full crew for TUC, since that's a lot of figures to have in the exact same uniform. No matter how cool the monster maroons might be.

He said he's doing the whole TUC crew then heading out the door

I've pretty much decided to wait for those figures for the complete maroon movie outfit look. I'd still love to have some different outfits like they did for the Motion Picture figures, for example Sulu in his brown outfit from TSFS and Spock with his white cotton outfit from TSFS/TVH although that will be similar to Disco McCoy lol

I've pretty much decided to wait for those figures for the complete maroon movie outfit look. I'd still love to have some different outfits like they did for the Motion Picture figures, for example Sulu in his brown outfit from TSFS and Spock with his white cotton outfit from TSFS/TVH although that will be similar to Disco McCoy lol
Yeah, I'm waiting for the TOS crew and other releases from that era then for the TUC to bookend the crew.

Oh... so there's no full mm crew...at all... for us regular folk? Hmmm...sigh
No. He’s stated he’s making the UDC versions as his swan song. He wasn’t sure if he was going to make one big pack available or if he’s going to make them individually.

He never said he’s making them just for himself.

Just sitting around enjoying some music with friends while I wait for EXO-6 to get around to doing TOS and TWOK

Attachments

• IMG_3766.jpeg
    IMG_3766.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Back