EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My super reliable insider tells me it’s Admiral Dougherty with stretched face alternate head sculpt. :yess:

1726873899886.png

New PO incoming on Tuesday, let the speculation begin!

Whenever we're left to speculate we're compelled to imagine our most desired figure, which is almost never what EXO-6 decides for us.

I don't know, I'm thinking it might be that spacesuit Worf. A figure I don't want or need at all, despite being quite nifty, but it does have the best looking Worf sculpt they've previewed so far.

EXO-6's last email mentioned a bunch of figures that will be billed very shortly for the third quarter of 2024. I don't know if they meant that's in the next two weeks, or just invoicing within two weeks of whatever shipping date of Q3 they're available in (their communications, marketing, and press releases have never been very clear). I have three in that list, Picard, Saavic and Kruge, which is plenty to pay for now with little room to jump into more preorders. In fact, I tend to forget how many EXO-6 preorders I've committed to and get worried when I look at my order history and consider how many more might be on the way. Sorry Beverley Crusher, but you'll have to go because we haven't even scratched the surface of TOS, TWOK and TNG yet, and I have priorities.

I kind of feel like since there were two figures that appeal to a wider base (TMP McCoy and TNG Crusher) maybe we’ll get a break with something that doesn’t appeal to everyone. PIC Worf or something from SNW would be a good choice.

I kind of feel like since there were two figures that appeal to a wider base (TMP McCoy and TNG Crusher) maybe we’ll get a break with something that doesn’t appeal to everyone. PIC Worf or something from SNW would be a good choice.
I dunno. There are so many variables that probably go into the decision, it's useless to try to devine it, IMO. We've gotten from zero to the halfway mark on the TNG poster crew, counting PO's and in-hamd, so fast, I think we may have "gone to plaid"
1726976562150.png

Back