EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He actually looks great and probably one of EX0 Best work to date. The rooted hair shines and the only negative is the eye brows
Yes, very nice figure. The facial hair and especially the eyebrows are definitely a negative. Maybe should have been rooted like the hair.

Yes, very nice figure. The facial hair and especially the eyebrows are definitely a negative. Maybe should have been rooted like the hair.
I can kind of see why they maybe didn’t do that but I think they would have looked better rooted. Not sure if the eyebrows in particular would be easy to shape for Kruge though.

I'm sure @davejames will retouch the eyebrows and goatee to add some shading/texture/depth to the facial hair and show EXO what those paint apps should have looked like since they went sculpted, and make us all jealous at the same time...

I'm sure @davejames will retouch the eyebrows and goatee to add some shading/texture/depth to the facial hair and show EXO what those paint apps should have looked like since they went sculpted, and make us all jealous at the same time...
I'll probably reroot the entire head, but may be awhile before I get to it.

I bought Kruge late after the pre-orders ended from Exo-6 and went to Popcultca instead, so I will probably get him in like 6-months. Now they are available again for sale directly on the EXO site? Do they always close pre-orders and then sell directly from their website when the figure releases?

Back