EXO-6 Star Trek "Strange New Worlds" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then again…….Yikes! 😬

IMG_8342.jpeg
IMG_8343.jpeg

Last edited:
He clearly skipped everything below the neck day.

Seriously, Pike is pretty big under that uniform. Voldemort makes a huge deal out of figure bodies and heights, this is a pretty big miss.

And I have him on the way.

He clearly skipped everything below the neck day.

Seriously, Pike is pretty big under that uniform. Voldemort makes a huge deal out of figure bodies and heights, this is a pretty big miss.

And I have him on the way.
I think the chest looks decently big, but those skinny little arms just ridiculous on him. So I will definitely be looking for a better body.

I wish they'd make the boots out of more flexible material. The threezero Rick Grimes (season 7) has these fantastic boots that have so much flexibility that you forgot they're 1 piece.

Hey, Freaks… I’ve been sharing photos of Pike from around the interwebs as the in-hand takes are coming in, but I just got this guy less than an hour ago, so this is MY PHOTO and I AM BLOWN AWAY! This is EXO Masterpiece level. Their finest sculpt to date HANDS DOWN! I don’t know which painting team EXO used on this paint up, but they all need IMMEDIATE promotions!

Check it out!

IMG8391.jpeg

Last edited:
Well not sure what's wrong with me, but I barely had the box opened up before I started undressing the figure and trying out different bodies. 😄

I ended up settling on this one, which is actually one of those crappy Blitzway Ghostbusters bodies I thought I'd never use for anything, but it does have some thicker arms that look fairly good. Not sure if his proportions are totally right though, so I may still need to keep looking....

20240603_212354x.jpg

20240603_211229x.jpg

20240603_215613x.jpg

20240603_215925x.jpg

Can he not hold the phaser rifle in his right hand? He can hold it perfectly in the left one, but the hands made to cradle the other end of the rifle are all left handed.

Back