EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually thought Troi looked far sexier in the standard uniform, but for figure purposes agree that the jumpsuit above would be more interesting in the display.
Yeah, I actually want her in the standard blue uniform. If it was my way, we'd get both, though, lol.

I think Wesley is a very tough character to have on that kind of show. He does too much, and he makes the adults look silly or just plain badly written. He does too little and he's no better than a cardboard cutout. That's the problem with having a character that really had no business being in the position he was in. I'm sure all the enlisted personnel loved seeing him walking around the ship in an ensign uniform.

It's not that he doesn't have value, but he'd have been better off treated like a Barclay - recurring character that can be built on but is only brought in when the story needs it. YMMV
There were some great Wesley-centric episodes especially as the character matured over the seasons with Final Mission, The Game, The First Duty, and Journey’s End being a few examples. Never minded him in the earlier seasons, quite honestly we all would’ve been super enthusiastic and eager to please on a starship at that age.

Didn’t Nanjin already confirm Troi will be in her teal dress? Or was that just strongly hinted at?

If for whatever reason they opted for that instead of the uniform or jumpsuit, it would be possibly too Barbie-like. She looked amazing in the uniform IMO.

Just paid for my standard edition. I like Geordi so much this might be the only figure I consider buying a second one of when the instant buy comes... Essential edition anyways...

Is it just me or are they named in reverse? Essentially sounds more impressive and inclusive of more stuff. I don't know if it's a figure thing...

I guess we’ll see if EXO manages to pull off a new PO tomorrow or not.

I know what I’m hoping it is.

1718064888788.jpeg

Actually, i think i will need two Trois...
View attachment 706857
With that mischievous grin, you have to tell us what you have planned. ;)

Back