EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG7910.jpeg

They really should hire you for promotional pictures my friend.

Dayum...that doesn't even look like the production figure.

Appreciate the sentiment, guys!

I’ve found (after A LOT of trial and error) that if you shoot Harry from a slightly lower angle, his eyes open up significantly (which was my main gripe with the sculpt), but he’s definitely an above average effort by EXO, in my opinion.

@QuiGonFishing Yeah...it's funny how some figures are just not photogenic...like people I suppose. I remember getting the Sideshow Clone Wars Anakin in hand. That figure got universally panned but when I got it, I thought it was pretty good. For the life of me, I could not get that thing to take a good photo AT ALL!!!

So bravo to you for making this one sing :clap👏:clap👏

Really? Where are the armoured Hirogen Hunters and Species 8472 then?
I think he’s referring to the main cast though Kes was thrown around at one point.

Species 8472 was teased ages ago but not sure if we’ll see it materialize given the fact that some key reoccurring DS9 characters seem to be in doubt.

1720222862779.jpeg

Really? Where are the armoured Hirogen Hunters and Species 8472 then?
Like Skyroes said. I was referring to main cast.

While I wouldn’t say no to anything else they might add to the line. Completing a main cast of any IP has always been something companies have struggled with. Nice to see Exo6 finally reach this achievement.

I think he’s referring to the main cast though Kes was thrown around at one point.

Species 8472 was teased ages ago but not sure if we’ll see it materialize given the fact that some key reoccurring DS9 characters seem to be in doubt.

View attachment 711812

Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #190: Hear all, trust nothing.

We hear conflicting reports from Nanjin all the time. Until I heard otherwise, I just assume all figures are on the table.

Except, apparently, assimilated Hawk in a space suit from First Contact. Which he told me flat out is not a possibility.

Back