Feng's Dom Cobb V2 & Body of Lies (1st post updated)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Feng's Dom Cobb V2 & Body of Lies

Don't Tell me im too Late for V2 unpainted...

I will put you down, I have no idea what the cut off will be but if it is just 20 then I will kindly ask somebody that has taken more than 1 to offer it to you

Aaron, put me down for one of each painted please. If the painted run does not happen, then I like unpainted please. Cheers!

I will put you down, I have no idea what the cut off will be but if it is just 20 then I will kindly ask somebody that has taken more than 1 to offer it to you

You bring a tear to my eye bro... Thank you very much! :hi5:

Oh and please put my down for body of lies unpainted too... :rock

Simply one of the best custom heads I have ever seen. Amazing how much the overall quality of custom headsculpts has risen in the last months... :clap:clap:clap

Unpainted Cobb please. I really shouldn't, but I can't resist this, especially for the price.

Unpainted Cobb please. I really shouldn't, but I can't resist this, especially for the price.

Done bud, I agree way to good to miss at the price

I think I got the last VTS jacket on ebay for this guy. Just need pants and I'm set, they are grey in the second level yes? Any real clear pics of the pants and shoes?

Please put me down as interested in an unpainted Cobb. Very interested :)

Hey Teddy, would you please take me off both lists and add me to the painted Cobb instead? I have just realized that I would never do a body of lies. Although this head is outstanding I think its better to concentrate on one great custom... :)

Btw will we get the teetotum that came with the first run too? Otherwise it would be quite tough to get one or are there any out there?

I don't know the answer to that question right now but I can ask if Feng will do a run of totums

I will amend the list accordingly also mate :wink1:

Back