Figuarts Rurouni Kenshin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adeno

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got Figuarts Himura Kenshin. Very good and posable, even the blocky pants are not really a hindrance to being able to pose his legs. The forearm in his sleeves can also be moved around so he can easily position his sword in almost any way possible. The lower legs inside his pants can also be moved for maximum range, definitely important for his low stances. The only flaw I found is that his neck is inexplicably glossy when everything else is matte.

Nice assortment of faces (and his Oro face, too!) and hands for different sword gripping gestures. He comes with a sheathe with a removable sword hilt and a full sword. You can attach the sheathe to a ball joint on the side of his pants/belt area. There's an extra belt part that doesn't have the ball joint for when you don't need the sheathe to be hanging from his waist. Definitely better than the old Dasin Kenshin toy. With this amount of posability on Kenshin, I'm expecting great things for Saito and Aoshi. I hope they also make the rest of the gang as well as the villains.

Back