InArt - Harry Potter 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the scaling for Harry is about right, Radcliffe is tiny in the first movie [and in general] trying to find clear pictures of him stood straight next to an adult actor on the same level with no forground/perspective issues is pretty difficult and the only pic I could find is this one of him stood next to Ian Hart/Quirrell who is 5 foot 8 inches tall.
SO if the above figure was put on the same level as the other figures on the shelf the top of Harry's head would be about shoulder height with Gandalf/Ian Mckellen + Aragorn/Viggo who are both 5 foot 11 inches tall.
Whereas the real Daniel Radcliffe is slightly above shoulder height with Ian Hart who is a bit shorter than McKellen or Mortensen.
So in my very, very rough estimations this Harry Potter figure is about the right height.
1725575402403.png

But the issue here with the Potter wrist pegs is if they break, they won't be so easy to pick up similar wrist pegs. I don't believe the Potter wrist pegs have magnets in them, so that's not the problem. InArt just needs to add some spare pegs just in case they break.

But the issue here with the Potter wrist pegs is if they break, they won't be so easy to pick up similar wrist pegs. I don't believe the Potter wrist pegs have magnets in them, so that's not the problem. InArt just needs to add some spare pegs just in case they break.
I agree it is very dumb there aren't spares, I was trying to make a point about something else but my post didn't come across the way I wanted so I deleted it lol. Hopefully InArt will provide replacements since a broken peg is worse than a loose magnet.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say InArt is a hot mess, but they need to knock it off with the wrist pegs. People have been wanting these addressed since they released Joker. There's no reason the wrist pegs should still be this big of a problem.
They are a hot mess. All figures have been delayed tremendously and come with a bunch of issues that shouldn’t be happening for the price you are paying. I mean wrist pegs, really? How can that be an issue in 2024? They make amazing figures that can’t even hold their accessories.
And not just Harry Potter, Aragorn has similar problems. Apparently they also made one of the most important outfit pieces, the ranger cloak, limited to China. Like why InArt?? There’s a whole list of issues I can name, I’ve seen more and more people cancel or say they will not order from them again. Just check their latest Instagram post, it’s full of fed up people still waiting for their batman that was “released” almost 5-6 months ago.

Last edited:
They are a hot mess. All figures have been delayed tremendously and come with a bunch of issues that shouldn’t be happening for the price you are paying. I mean wrist pegs, really? How can that be an issue in 2024? They make amazing figures that can’t even hold their accessories.
And not just Harry Potter, Aragorn has similar problems. Apparently they also made one of the most important outfit pieces, the ranger cloak, limited to China. Like why InArt?? There’s a whole list of issues I can name, i’ve seen more and more people cancel or say they will not order from them again. Just check their latest Instagram post, it’s full of fed up people still waiting for their batman that was “released” almost 5-6 months ago.
Roan, you should get your facts straight man, but the cloak is limited to inart direct. Plenty of companies do this. For all we know, inart might have authorized retailers that carry these inart products out there, but only accounts that purchase direct to inart store will get the exclusive item. I personally don’t see how this matters because the majority of the world that doesn’t live in China (only region Aragorn is licensed in) would need to obtain this product via a third party avenue aka resellers/unofficial retailers like OneSixthKit, etc. Hence, your problem therein lies with whomever you purchased from. If they purchased directly from inart, and you purchased from them, you’ll get the cloak. It’s really on these third party retailers/resellers to solicit that information to us (the end customer).

They stagger releases and most people seem to not understand ‘staggered production output.’ I assume this is what they’re doing to avoid bottlenecking. If it were up to the people on FB, they’d prefer if inart focused on one release first before moving onto the next. But why, when they can work on various things at once…? Hot Toys also do this but they’re on another scale. We must understand that they probably have several different crews working on separate projects. In time, I imagine they’ll increase their efficiency.

Lastly, you’re going to base your opinion on the Harry QC on the word of one guy? I’ve seen various people act like the world is falling because magnets slide out of the neck connector on Gandalf - it also does this on my copy - should this be happening? Ideally, no. But at the same time, am I going to discard the entire release as “horrific QC” because of that? Speaking for myself, probably not. The dainty pegs breaking on Harry and the fact that spares are not included is a legit problem, no doubt about that, but perhaps the user simply broke it by not being careful? I’ve seen countless of people break things on Hot Toys figures and they blame “lousy QC” but if they were just a bit more careful, it wouldn’t have happened. Just saying.

There are legitimate issues with INART, but they aren’t a “hot mess” overall. Imo, only real issues I see with them is the overall speed of their production and they should optimize their rolling batch system. But I guess I’m willing to be more understanding and reasonable since they’re a new company. They’re probably aware of and scrambling like mad trying to meet these demands and expectations in this 1/6 market, but I do think the overwhelming majority of the community is unreasonable and uninformed. The other con would be general communication, I guess. I don’t know about you and others but technically they can’t really speak much to orders that are being made “illegally” (for lack of a better term, seriously I don’t know what other term to use here), since most of their products are NOT globally licensed but 99% of their vocal consumer base on their social media are customers that don’t reside in those licensed regions where that specific figure is officially licensed. Which is why they sort of come off as “vague” and don’t outright address certain concerns and questions from the community and even the YouTubers’ lousy interview questions. Me personally, after all this time, I’ve been able to discern what they mean (what they’re trying to get at) but most people simply still don’t get how it works and what’s happening. How I wish they’d be able to address the whole situation and kept it real for the sanity and well-being of the community, but they sort of can’t…

Also, their releases up to Harry Potter are technically “released”, but most people seem to disagree since they don’t have their own figure in their hands and don’t accept the fact that inart has a rolling batch system. People should probably realize that Hot Toys also do that, but they have more of a larger wide release which is “felt” more by the entire world after receiving their Hot Toys from Sideshow. AOTC Anakin’s 2/3rd batch is still on hold it seems and “delayed” too, btw, but no one seems to be disputing whether or not it’s released.

Idk, I can write more but I’ll just leave it at that. And if I’m wrong as hell or I’ve got holes in what I’m saying, tell me. Just my own opinions and speculation on how I see things, but I’ve really trying to base it on facts and be as objective as possible.

Last edited:
Roan, you should get your facts straight man, but the cloak is limited to inart direct. Plenty of companies do this. For all we know, inart might have authorized retailers that carry these inart products out there, but only accounts that purchase direct to inart store will get the exclusive item. I personally don’t see how this matters because the majority of the world that doesn’t live in China (only region Aragorn is licensed in) would need to obtain this product via a third party avenue aka resellers/unofficial retailers like OneSixthKit, etc. Hence, your problem therein lies with whomever you purchased from. If they purchased directly from inart, and you purchased from them, you’ll get the cloak. It’s really on these third party retailers/resellers to solicit that information to us (the end customer).

They stagger releases and most people seem to not understand ‘staggered production output.’ I assume this is what they’re doing to avoid bottlenecking. If it were up to the people on FB, they’d prefer if inart focused on one release first before moving onto the next. But why, when they can work on various things at once…? Hot Toys also do this but they’re on another scale. We must understand that they probably have several different crews working on separate projects. In time, I imagine they’ll increase their efficiency.

Lastly, you’re going to base your opinion on the Harry QC on the word of one guy? I’ve seen various people act like the world is falling because magnets slide out of the neck connector on Gandalf - it also does this on my copy - should this be happening? Ideally, no. But at the same time, am I going to discard the entire release as “horrific QC” because of that? Speaking for myself, probably not. The dainty pegs breaking on Harry and the fact that spares are not included is a legit problem, no doubt about that, but perhaps the user simply broke it by not being careful? I’ve seen countless of people break things on Hot Toys figures and they blame “lousy QC” but if they were just a bit more careful, it wouldn’t have happened. Just saying.

There are legitimate issues with INART, but they aren’t a “hot mess” overall. Imo, only real issues I see with them is the overall speed of their production and they should optimize their rolling batch system. But I guess I’m willing to be more understanding and reasonable since they’re a new company. They’re probably aware of and scrambling like mad trying to meet these demands and expectations in this 1/6 market, but I do think the overwhelming majority of the community is unreasonable and uninformed. The other con would be general communication, I guess. I don’t know about you and others but technically they can’t really speak much to orders that are being made “illegally” (for lack of a better term, seriously I don’t know what other term to use here), since most of their products are NOT globally licensed but 99% of their vocal consumer base on their social media are customers that don’t reside in those licensed regions where that specific figure is officially licensed. Which is why they sort of come off as “vague” and don’t outright address certain concerns and questions from the community and even the YouTubers’ lousy interview questions. Me personally, after all this time, I’ve been able to discern what they mean (what they’re trying to get at) but most people simply still don’t get how it works and what’s happening. How I wish they’d be able to address the whole situation and kept it real for the sanity and well-being of the community, but they sort of can’t…

Also, their releases up to Harry Potter are technically “released”, but most people seem to disagree since they don’t have their own figure in their hands and don’t accept the fact that inart has a rolling batch system. People should probably realize that Hot Toys also do that, but they have more of a larger wide release which is “felt” more by the entire world after receiving their Hot Toys from Sideshow. AOTC Anakin’s 2/3rd batch is still on hold it seems and “delayed” too, btw, but no one seems to be disputing whether or not it’s released.

Idk, I can write more but I’ll just leave it at that. And if I’m wrong as hell or I’ve got holes in what I’m saying, tell me. Just my own opinions and speculation on how I see things, but I’ve really trying to base it on facts and be as objective as possible.
I have less a problem with the rolling release schedule then I do some of the other glaring issues. I have often waiting years for HT so waiting for InArt isn't an issue for me. What is an issue is the fact that the wrist pegs on my Gandolf don't seat well. The hole in the hands isn't deep enough to effectively connect to the figure. The slightest move and the hands pop off. The other major problem ( and they might have solved this already on their latest releases, I'll have to wait till my Aragorn gets here to find out ) for me is the magnetic bases suck. Both my Joker and Gandolf toppled over regularly before I switched bases. Before anyone claims user error I also have 7 Kaustic Plastic figures all with magnetic bases and not one of them has fallen over once.

I agree it is very dumb there aren't spares, I was trying to make a point about something else but my post didn't come across the way I wanted so I deleted it lol. Hopefully InArt will provide replacements since a broken peg is worse than a loose magnet.

There is one set of spare pegs, but they are still very fragile the chap who had issues with his figure mentioned they broke super easy.

Attachments

• IMG_7994.jpeg
    IMG_7994.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
There is one set of spare pegs, but they are still very fragile the chap who had issues with his figure mentioned they broke super easy.
Thanks for the info! I'm glad they have spares even if they might be fragile. It's crazy that Sideshow is the only company simply including pegs with each hand.

Last edited:
Oh great! I didn't think this came with spare pegs. That definitely adds some piece of mind.

Thanks for the info! I'm glad they have spares even if they might be fragile. It's crazy that Sideshow is the only company simply including pegs with each hand.
Not sure why other companies aren't doing this either. Especially with female and child figures.

Truthfully I can count on one hand the amount of wrist pegs I’ve broken. Still though I agree spares should be included.

One of the only things about Sideshow releases I like are that they have pegs in every hand. Just makes it easier to change hands out.

Truthfully I can count on one hand the amount of wrist pegs I’ve broken. Still though I agree spares should be included.

One of the only things about Sideshow releases I like are that they have pegs in every hand. Just makes it easier to change hands out.
Same here, but they were both smaller female figures. Nebula and Alita. That's why I was worried if this wouldn't come with extra.

... I can't imagine flying around on a broomstick is comfortable down there. Just a random thought that came to me while looking at that review...

Back