Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pr

twist, GT Boss is a Female.
bingo,gt boss is female.
4619C965-C607-4868-AEFD-7970B1AC20DA.jpeg

just joking.

but we wont know.

I wonder if they’re trying to lay low to stay off of SE’s radar while they work on production. Who knows, maybe the mystery gift was a bit…provocative, given some of their prototype photos and that early bird bust.

Mystery gift: a 1:1 scale Tifa’s hyper realistic left foot

There was some speculation that it would be the regular outfit. If so, I'm interested in ordering. If not, it's a pass. Hopefully we'll know before preorder cutoff. :|

I wonder if they’re trying to lay low to stay off of SE’s radar while they work on production. Who knows, maybe the mystery gift was a bit…provocative, given some of their prototype photos and that early bird bust.

Mystery gift: a 1:1 scale Tifa’s hyper realistic left foot
I'll take 10❤️🙌🏾

There was some speculation that it would be the regular outfit. If so, I'm interested in ordering. If not, it's a pass. Hopefully we'll know before preorder cutoff. :|

Zero percent chance. This rumor is ridiculous. The regular outfit is far more complex in tooling than the dress, that's why they chose the dress for their first release. The bonus gift will be something inconsequential, my guess is the drinking glass she's holding in the promo pics.

Have you tried heating her feet up and shoes with a hairdryer?
No I have not. I use hot water for things like heating up because it's a more consistent heat and it's not really possible anyway with her shoes as there is a layer of actual 'shoe' (the boot part that goes up the calf) that makes it difficult to even see the joint inside the shoe base.

That's sad. So even strings can cause dye transfer! I've always been careful about Super Duck costumes and always wash them before making TBLeague dolls wear them, but I never expected that strings would also have that kind of threat! I sure hope you can get it off. I heard the "acne cream" with a certain percent of chemical (which I forgot the name of) will have to be applied for long periods of time to get rid of that dye.

That's sad. So even strings can cause dye transfer! I've always been careful about Super Duck costumes and always wash them before making TBLeague dolls wear them, but I never expected that strings would also have that kind of threat! I sure hope you can get it off. I heard the "acne cream" with a certain percent of chemical (which I forgot the name of) will have to be applied for long periods of time to get rid of that dye.
I'm planning on doing just that! And to be fair, it is less a string and more a stretchy rubber black 'string', almost like a black rubber band. So I'm assuming that the rubber on silicon is the problem here.

Back