Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only see it on Square Enix Store so far. Hoping Amazon will put it up for order like the last wave. Looks like Zack is not guaranteed.
Yes hes same as dress up cloud as before. Give it time. Just recently, the cloud and tifa statues has been offered in retailers (as preorder) here in the philippines as well.
These are the ones not from the raffle thingy theyve got going on so it wont be as expensive as the ones currently available.

Yes hes same as dress up cloud as before. Give it time. Just recently, the cloud and tifa statues has been offered in retailers (as preorder) here in the philippines as well.
These are the ones not from the raffle thingy theyve got going on so it wont be as expensive as the ones currently available.

Usually helps if you post pictures

No new photos to post unless you havnt seen the ones posted before from the itchiban kuji thingy.
Its the same stuff, its just not being offered as a raffle this time.

This is a screenshot from one of the local stores here and that price is around 80 USD

eg.jpg

Hmm $80 for some tiny 3d printed looking models..
Guess that's SE pricing for you.

Haha Classic SE. Were getting this for the novelty. Im just glad i dont have to shell out $150-$200 just to get these. The prices they had these initially in the 2ndary market are absurd.

I really really like the Bring Arts classic FF7 figurines but 120-130€ for a single 15 cm piece is pretty ridiculous.
They arent even that detailed in terms of paint job or head sculpt and some of them have almost no accessoires.
On top of that they are super fragile, you can pop out their legs just by twisting the thigh too much.
The price for the whole squad would be around 1330€ ... come on man.

Last edited:
Haha Classic SE. Were getting this for the novelty. Im just glad i dont have to shell out $150-$200 just to get these. The prices they had these initially in the 2ndary market are absurd.
Unfortunately, if you don’t manage to get the chase figure, buying the set from SE + the chase from eBay will end up costing something close to buying the full set from Japan =/

I decided to purchase the Creation Studio Tifa after contemplating for so long and I'm so glad I did this instantly became my favorite Tifa I always thought her likeness was great but I never bit the bullet because I wanted her battle outfit, after I had purchased the SGD Tifa I was left disappointed with the likeness and also had purchased the fanart studio 1/3 Tifa initially I really liked most of her it's just in some angles it didn't really look like her and the skin tone was a little too pale, now to this one I honestly have 0 complaints she's perfect and she really does look like a high end statue in person she's bigger than 1/3 but smaller than 1/2 scale it's actually an odd scale 1/2.8 but I love the size, I do have acg tifa on order and she's looking to be another great Tifa so when ever she ships next year I'll take comparison pics anyways just thought I'd share I dont think photos do her justice but in person shes came out perfect for me
20240902_073318.jpg

Attachments

• 20240902_073359.jpg
    20240902_073359.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240902_073238.jpg
    20240902_073238.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240902_073244.jpg
    20240902_073244.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
I decided to purchase the Creation Studio Tifa after contemplating for so long and I'm so glad I did this instantly became my favorite Tifa I always thought her likeness was great but I never bit the bullet because I wanted her battle outfit, after I had purchased the SGD Tifa I was left disappointed with the likeness and also had purchased the fanart studio 1/3 Tifa initially I really liked most of her it's just in some angles it didn't really look like her and the skin tone was a little too pale, now to this one I honestly have 0 complaints she's perfect and she really does look like a high end statue in person she's bigger than 1/3 but smaller than 1/2 scale it's actually an odd scale 1/2.8 but I love the size, I do have acg tifa on order and she's looking to be another great Tifa so when ever she ships next year I'll take comparison pics anyways just thought I'd share I dont think photos do her justice but in person shes came out perfect for meView attachment 723664

Mom, she's an iconic video game character! I swear this is an artisanal piece nothing else!

Jokes aside, the likeness is insane. 1/3 scale is just too big for me imo. I wonder why Creation Studio didn't do the battle outfit. I'd assume that's what most people would want.

One thing that isn't mentioned much is the skin detail on the body. You can really notice all the skin folds and wrinkles when you have one in-hand. Different areas of the body has different textures and it's not just generically the same or smooth all over.

Mom, she's an iconic video game character! I swear this is an artisanal piece nothing else!

Jokes aside, the likeness is insane. 1/3 scale is just too big for me imo. I wonder why Creation Studio didn't do the battle outfit. I'd assume that's what most people would want.
Yeah I don't know why they didn't do the battle outfit I definitely think it would of been more popular, I would love to see them do Cloud Strife but I know the chances of that are slim

One thing that isn't mentioned much is the skin detail on the body. You can really notice all the skin folds and wrinkles when you have one in-hand. Different areas of the body has different textures and it's not just generically the same or smooth all over.
Yeah that's something that really surprised me how good the skin texture is, I expect that kind of detail on queen studios silicone pieces or even JND I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it in hand, that's one of the huge differences on the SGD vs this Creation Studios one they're both silicone just one has more attention to detail

Hang on -- the polygon figures... weren't these sold as a complete set before? I remember them all coming visibly in one big box. Now you just get a random 8? Who the heck is buying that? I feel like you'd have to coordinate a group-buy to get a full set, or pay a bunch of inflated ebay prices. I would have easily purchased both sets... Sigh...

Hang on -- the polygon figures... weren't these sold as a complete set before? I remember them all coming visibly in one big box. Now you just get a random 8? Who the heck is buying that? I feel like you'd have to coordinate a group-buy to get a full set, or pay a bunch of inflated ebay prices. I would have easily purchased both sets... Sigh...
Not really.

The original wave one was sold as a blind box, where you could buy a set of 8, with no guarantees you would manage to get all different figures.

Recently, the first wave was sold as a set of 7 figures (no chaser Dress Cloud) in a single window box, but I believe it was that Ichiban Kuji Lottery in Japan only.

Now Wave 2 is once again released as a set of blind boxes.

When I purchased the original blind box, I managed to get the 7 core figures and a repeat Cloud instead of the Dress version. Had to pick the Dress version on eBay later.

Back