Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it's just a clothing set, it's likely still work in progress. It's got multiple angles of the blurred headsculpt, be weird to include those.

Also I think Swtoys is smart releasing theses, everyone else is doing the same thing, either combat attire or purple dress.

I bet these will release before Gametoys Tifa 😅
At least with Gametoys you know you're getting quality... SW Toys... eh...

At least with Gametoys you know you're getting quality... SW Toys... eh...
I don't know, I've seen countless pics of Zack/ Cloud arms splitting and cracking... and not to mention I've had my fair share of issues, especially my Sephiroth with loose Armor pads that keep falling and supposedly genuine leather that's starting to flake.

Not saying SW toys is top tier quality, look at that Jill, that was trash lol. They have alot of hit and misses ,but at least keep to a timely schedule and not overly priced.

It's a costume set.

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5634

Which makes no sense because how are we supposed to get the specific hairstyles for these outfits?

My disappointment is unmeasurable. They don’t even recommend the body too. No matching head sculpt to go with the specific outfit is madness to me lol.

October release but like the next Tifa release is Star Man and that’s not out for another 4-6 months so you’re sitting with the outfits for ages, waiting to use the heads from that if you buy doubles. Dang.

I’d rather they didn’t show the blurred head sculpts at all. What were they thinking 🤣

Last edited:
No point of getting those swimsuit set and cowboy set without the specifics head sculpt to go with it. My guess is that they have the head sculpt but probably waited till later on for a "full figure" pre order since SE on 3rd party butt or they might include as a "gift" later on which I doubt it for the price point. At this point I would just waited for the full figure, they seem to done that's with Ada Wong with 2.0, 3.0 released back to back with a little different outfit

Yeah you can buy a real life swimsuit like that for cheaper 😅

Jk aside, I do like the cowgirl costume and wish it did come with a body. But maybe SWToys thought this was the right move for now ,as many I bet would scrutinize the likeness or complain about the cheap Jiaou body or generic Phicen body.
$70 for that swimwear is a bit expensive

No point of getting those swimsuit set and cowboy set without the specifics head sculpt to go with it. My guess is that they have the head sculpt but probably waited till later on for a "full figure" pre order since SE on 3rd party butt or they might include as a "gift" later on which I doubt it for the price point. At this point I would just waited for the full figure, they seem to done that's with Ada Wong with 2.0, 3.0 released back to back with a little different outfit

Yeah, I just can’t understand why show the sculpts for each specific outfit to then blur them out and not give them lol. I’m gonna hold off and see

Yeah it's ridiculous, the only one really worth getting is the cowgirl outfit, you can probably get away with the standard hairstyle for that but the swimsuit one, I don't know how you'd do that, you could wait for a custom headsculpt but you may be waiting ages or you could style the rooted hair headsculpts yourself.

Why do all three of the product images feature a zoomed in image of the headsculpt from two angles if the headsculpt isn't part of the set?

534192-111112dz7ejj8wwcszffnr.jpg

This company has recently developed a reputation for re-releasing figures a couple months later with more accessories. They did two RE4 Ashleys and three RE4 Adas.

You'd think if the plan was to release just costume sets they'd include the swimsuit Tifa's flower hair accessory they've clearly already gone to the trouble of sculpting. Whole thing feels suspicious. EDIT: And Cowgirl Tifa's little beaded hair charm.

Last edited:
I've looked at the various listings for these figures and for the swimsuit figure, the hands are NOT included, even though they're included in the product photo. Kit's listing says nothing about the hands, but the chinese listings all seem to specify no hands are included. And it seems like the other two costumes might only have one set of hands each. This despite the fact all three product images show several hands. The chinese listings also directly call out that stuff like the earrings and hair accessories aren't included.

It's also pretty obvious even with the pixelated images that the headsculpts in these photos have rolling eyeballs. This was no quick print and paint just so the figure in the photos wasn't headless.

Untitled-3.jpg

All three products have their photos labeled as a "collectible figure" in the images instead of as a costume set, the product images show hands that aren't included and seem to be showing off rolling eyeballs on a sculpt you won't get. It's clear from the price tag this is definitely just the costume now, not a miscommunication, unfortunately, but it seems obvious this release is not what they were intending to make.

Given that these things will apparently be out next month, it seems to me like they're just salvaging parts from a cancelled release. I wish they would have at least had the decency to take new photos of what they were actually going to sell.

Back