Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting better and better. Love the improvements.

IMG_4916.jpeg

If she releases this year then she's on schedule cause it was originally Q4 2024, pre order went up July 2023

Nope. This is exactly what the doubters and people who canceled her, deserves. We all knew they'd make great changes lol
Not a great direction for it to go for us fans though that we ought to preorder things that look bad, years in advance hah. Of course I'm biased cos I'm bitter lol. But I'm sure there'll end up some available for those of us not preordered and want her; if I ended up with Cloud at retail price despite stupidly waiting as long as I did, anything's possible!

Not a great direction for it to go for us fans though that we ought to preorder things that look bad, years in advance hah. Of course I'm biased cos I'm bitter lol. But I'm sure there'll end up some available for those of us not preordered and want her; if I ended up with Cloud at retail price despite stupidly waiting as long as I did, anything's possible!
But we know how they function, homie... Till this day, I regret not pre-ordering their first Remake Cloud... I've learned my lesson and going forward, I'm pulling the trigger on ALL their releases lol even if I don't like it, I know how they improve things over time... I know to expect better than what I first saw. If I don't like it in the end, I sell it. One thing I do, mainly with figures I don't care for... Order it, don't open it, wait and watch for reviews, and finally... Make my decision... Keep or sell... Either way, I win lol GT clearly put that Tifa up just to finally get her Pre-order going! So they wouldn't be stuck in another "WHERE'S ZACK?!" situation.. and now.. She's finally here and looking great and almost in our handssss!🙌🏾🙌🏾❤️❤️❤️🔥

I empathize with people who miss the pre-order phase on third party products because they entered the hobby after it was put up, or otherwise just missed an announcement for whatever reason.

But this is the game when it comes to third party figures. Preorder them on faith that you'll like them when they come out, or accept you'll likely never own them.

There's one single GT Cloud on ebay right now; even if you're willing to pay the aftermarket cost, the reality of third party figures is they're produced in such small numbers that they eventually disappear from the aftermarket completely. This isn't a hobby where you get the luxury of waiting to see how product turns out. Be thankful most stores only require a small deposit up front so that you can back out of buying it on release if you really do decide you don't want it.

I empathize with people who miss the pre-order phase on third party products because they entered the hobby after it was put up, or otherwise just missed an announcement for whatever reason.

But this is the game when it comes to third party figures. Preorder them on faith that you'll like them when they come out, or accept you'll likely never own them.

There's one single GT Cloud on ebay right now; even if you're willing to pay the aftermarket cost, the reality of third party figures is they're produced in such small numbers that they eventually disappear from the aftermarket completely. This isn't a hobby where you get the luxury of waiting to see how product turns out. Be thankful most stores only require a small deposit up front so that you can back out of buying it on release if you really do decide you don't want it.

Amen, there was this absolutely gorgeous Optimus Prime figure that I was eyeing a while back. Didn't pre-order cos I thought it would not be as good as I imagined. Now I can't even find it anywhere because of how niche it is (and it looked like an artpiece).

For someone looking to buy one of those 1/4 scale knock off statues, what’s the safest site to use?
I like Orzgk.com (They can be a little pricier, but the customer service is great), or GKfigureworldwide.com
Haven't bought from them but I hear Fanaticanimestore.com is used alot.

Back