Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GT Tifa makes more sense now. I found this photo of ACG Art/PT Studio Tifa kit bashed to; I think a Super Duck Tifa body (I'm still tracking the source).

swohrri0nxedqeunwg3p2162023592974887.jpg
gjhlpcozgi3yzhstzduf7102021535410.jpg

Gundamit has all the Noctis pieces.... but for some reason their pricing is still unknown? It's been months since pre-order, the heck is going on with that.
Apologies, I mistyped - Giantoy has some Versus Body and Throne pre-orders left, not Gundamit!

Another poster contacted Gundamit/ShowZStore a while ago and apparently there listings are an error. Which is pretty alarming that they still haven't taken em down.

So I just got shipping confirmation for both my 1x Body and 3x Arms from SuperBuy.

Postage to the UK for all 4 items was £22.75 / US$28.58

Total including postage for all items was £197.02 / US$247.42

I think it's reasonable, of course it's not cheaper than when it first came out, but it doesn't quite break the bank. Yes it maybe FOMO, but at least I got a set now.

Attachments

• 2ee9926a-9f30-4cb4-9031-5ef4b5d19969.jpg
    2ee9926a-9f30-4cb4-9031-5ef4b5d19969.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I managed to get the body from kit and a set of arms with superbuy but I'm really struggling to find a headsculpt. Is my only option to buy one from eBay and paint it?
So for AC Cloud's headsculpt, there are many sellers selling the extra headsculpt at a hugely inflated price (about 160 USD, and going up too) on Taobao/Xian Yu (think of Xian Yu's as China's version of ebay).

I would suggest not getting the extra headsculpt as it doesn't make any sense at the moment. (sidewards looking eyes with some sculpts looking janky due to the eye position). Maybe a recast can help but you would have to get someone to paint it, or be patient and wait for someone to part out the remake Cloud headsculpt, which can happen because some have replace that with the AC headsculpt.

So I just got shipping confirmation for both my 1x Body and 3x Arms from SuperBuy.

I think it's reasonable, of course it's not cheaper than when it first came out, but it doesn't quite break the bank. Yes it maybe FOMO, but at least I got a set now.
i just got my notice from superbuy right now.
theres a variety of different shipping options around $32-$50 to ship the body and one arm to US

debating if i should pick up another set....

Last edited:

Looks good

Wait. Was Gametoys around long before they made Ichigo, then venturing to FFVII characters? I'm curious to know when they started this practice.

This. I've only discovered Gametoys around 2021. Though, let's not forget Gametoys is still a business.
Yea, Ichigo was their first figure but the first account of them doing this "figure with 2 headsculpts" thing was with Zack. He came with his 2nd class headsculpt which made you feel like you had to buy the 2nd class body too. Overall, it's still a great price for two figures I really wanted, so I'm not mad by it at all!

Yea, Ichigo was their first figure but the first account of them doing this "figure with 2 headsculpts" thing was with Zack. He came with his 2nd class headsculpt which made you feel like you had to buy the 2nd class body too. Overall, it's still a great price for two figures I really wanted, so I'm not mad by it at all!
Didn’t Sephiroth come out first? That would make him the first FF7 with two heads. And I think the Hollow Ichigo also had two, but I’ve only seen pics in passing since I’m not really into Bleach, so I could be wrong.

Didn’t Sephiroth come out first? That would make him the first FF7 with two heads. And I think the Hollow Ichigo also had two, but I’ve only seen pics in passing since I’m not really into Bleach, so I could be wrong.
Gametoys first figure was Ichigo which it actually include 3 head sculpt regular face, mask face and half mask face. It also include a second outfit as well, price was very cheap at the time, GT also offer a additional body you can buy, and I believe second figure is Hallow Ichigo (white version) and that one I think come with either 2 or 3 head sculpt as well. Also include a second outfit and GT also offer additional body as well. And third entry was remake Cloud 1 head sculpt and then sephiroth with 2 head sculpt

Gametoys first figure was Ichigo which it actually include 3 head sculpt regular face, mask face and half mask face. It also include a second outfit as well, price was very cheap at the time, GT also offer a additional body you can buy, and I believe second figure is Hallow Ichigo (white version) and that one I think come with either 2 or 3 head sculpt as well. Also include a second outfit and GT also offer additional body as well. And third entry was remake Cloud 1 head sculpt and then sephiroth with 2 head sculpt
There was also a unreleased fully hollow Ichigo as well, only seen picture i don't think anybody has one beside Gametoys boss

That’s what caught my attention with GAMETOYS. Aside from an awesome looking figure, it came with SO MUCH. I loved that! They need to continue with that for future releases.

Yeah, that's very true. I think what I was referring to was the new Gametoys gimmick has with selling a standard figure with 2 headsculpts and a separate, headless body to make up 2 full figures if you buy both. I'm not mad at this at all, in fact I love it lol. It was first seen with Zack, then Noctis, and Light as well. I suppose you can count Sephiroth too, as there were some people who bought multiple copies of him so they have two types of displays. Me, I just ordered a Jiaou Doll body and made a sleeping Sephiroth display. I'm still so impressed how well the skin tone and muscle definition matches him!

17.jpg

Yea, Ichigo was their first figure but the first account of them doing this "figure with 2 head sculpts" thing was with Zack. He came with his 2nd class head sculpt which made you feel like you had to buy the 2nd class body too.
This makes sense, I’d be lying if I said the 2nd Class body isn’t a must have.

Yeah, that's very true. I think what I was referring to was the new Gametoys gimmick has with selling a standard figure with 2 headsculpts and a separate, headless body to make up 2 full figures if you buy both. I'm not mad at this at all, in fact I love it lol. It was first seen with Zack, then Noctis, and Light as well. I suppose you can count Sephiroth too, as there were some people who bought multiple copies of him so they have two types of displays. Me, I just ordered a Jiaou Doll body and made a sleeping Sephiroth display. I'm still so impressed how well the skin tone and muscle definition matches him!
Waaaaaa!!!! Thank you so much for the pic!!! I was deciding to buy or not the body because the color! Looks awesome!

Waaaaaa!!!! Thank you so much for the pic!!! I was deciding to buy or not the body because the color! Looks awesome!
Yessir! Body type is JOK-12D-YS. Only thing is you will need to modify the neck to make it fit. The neck is a bit thin - I added saran wrap around the metal pole of the neck (inside the 'skin') to thicken it up. Second - the neck ball joint doesn't fit Sephi. Since my display is stationary, I hotglued the head in place. I'm not sure of other methods, but I'm sure you can find something if you're creative. Maybe putty inside the headsculpt and the balljoint will fit better.

Here's some more pics as I always love to share it :lol

2.jpg

9.jpg

13.jpg
14.jpg

GT Tifa makes more sense now. I found this photo of ACG Art/PT Studio Tifa kit bashed to; I think a Super Duck Tifa body (I'm still tracking the source).

swohrri0nxedqeunwg3p2162023592974887.jpg
gjhlpcozgi3yzhstzduf7102021535410.jpg
Apparently. This isn’t the ACG Art head sculpt. I found the source. It appears to be the original head sculpt PT Studio made which sold for $250 lol. Still all in on GT but looking forward to what ACG/PT Studio will offer.

Apparently. This isn’t the ACG Art head sculpt. I found the source. It appears to be the original head sculpt PT Studio made which sold for $250 lol. Still all in on GT but looking forward to what ACG/PT Studio will offer.
Yep it's the PT Studio Headsculpt.
The ACG is even better (y)

Is ACG going to be a figure that's in the normal figure price range or those crazy $250 for a non-haired headsculpt price range?

Back