Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost 3 times in a row? Seems highly unlikely.

Yep… First one the seller just didn’t send it. Second time (OhMyPrimus), NZPost lost my package, found it and resend it with another tracking… Then USPS lost again when arrived to USA…. Yesterday appeared with a statement: ‘insufficient address’ and going back to the seller (I think an error from NZPost or seller the first time package got lost, idk but I gave them the correct address lmao). And with Gundammit tracking never worked and received this morning the message… 🥲 And the worst part is that I’ve the new body waiting.

I am sooooo tired 😞

Yep… First one the seller just didn’t send it. Second time (OhMyPrimus), NZPost lost my package, found it and resend it with another tracking… Then USPS lost again when arrived to USA…. Yesterday appeared with a statement: ‘insufficient address’ and going back to the seller (I think an error from NZPost or seller the first time package got lost, idk but I gave them the correct address lmao). And with Gundammit tracking never worked and received this morning the message… 🥲 And the worst part is that I’ve the new body waiting.

I am sooooo tired 😞
How much did you pay on Gundammit? They might have just kept it to sell for current aftermarket prices :lol.

How much did you pay on Gundammit? They might have just kept it to sell for current aftermarket prices :lol.

Lmaaaao!!! Haha Like 630 or 650. But another folk from the forum bought it at the same time as me and they sent him all correctly. I don’t know. I am starting to think that Cloud is not for me haha But I will try again when I receive the refund.

I hope nothing happens with my tifa preorder… 🥲 I received my Sephi and Zack without problems.

Curious question, does the VTS Cloud head fit onto the 1st class GameToys body? Pretty cheap figure as I have two bodies and 1 head 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_5744.jpeg
    IMG_5744.jpeg
    242.5 KB
Question but has anyone tried to switch the clothes/softgoods from the original AC cloud silicon body to the new GameToys 1/6 GT-006D Cloud Soldier 1st Class Body? I want to have a more poseable cloud without the stress of wondering if the silicon arms will tear if i leave the arms bent for prolonged period of time.

Question but has anyone tried to switch the clothes/softgoods from the original AC cloud silicon body to the new GameToys 1/6 GT-006D Cloud Soldier 1st Class Body? I want to have a more poseable cloud without the stress of wondering if the silicon arms will tear if i leave the arms bent for prolonged period of time.
Someone posted the steps to remove the harness/belt from the 1st class body earlier in the thread, that’s the complicated part. Undressing the AC Cloud is pretty simple.

Got Barret! However, I do think I'm going to darken his skin by a good bit because lets be honest, he is wayyyy to light. Probably make some materia for him as accessories (which would have been a super simple accessory to give him but oh well I can't complain too much.)

Attachments

• IMG_20240612_153712297_HDR.jpg
    1.8 MB
  • IMG_20240612_153722119_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB
  • IMG_20240612_153921258_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB
Got Barret! However, I do think I'm going to darken his skin by a good bit because lets be honest, he is wayyyy to light. Probably make some materia for him as accessories (which would have been a super simple accessory to give him but oh well I can't complain too much.)
The headsculpt is just so good. Do you have any M35 phicen figures? I'd love to see how the body fairs in comparison to that

The headsculpt is just so good. Do you have any M35 phicen figures? I'd love to see how the body fairs in comparison to that
Unfortunately I do not! If I ever do get some phicen to replace on bodies, I'll definitely show them here.

I saw this method requires taking apart the upper body. Does the silicone body need to be removed to get the harness on? Has anyone ever removed the upper silicone body?
Not sure how the seamless upper body connects to the pelvis so can’t help there.

I’d suggest splitting the belt at one of its seams (it has 1 either side) to get it on the silica body: very hot water for 30 seconds then pull it apart. Just takes a tiny dab of glue to fix it back together.

I have a question about the average shipping cost of 1/6 scale toys from Hong Kong to the US. Let's say a 1/6 scale set is around 5lbs (probably lighter) and is going to be shipped via EMS, how much is that normally?

I'm thinking about pre-ordering a certain 1/6 scale set (so it doesn't have an estimated weight yet), and when looking at stores to buy it from, I noticed that one store is selling it for around $250 (Free Shipping), while another store is selling it for $200 (shipping fee to be determined when item's been released). So I'm wondering if it's worth pre-ordering it for $250 with "free shipping" (probably shipping cost already got added to the price) or maybe I should wait for the store with the $200 price for the set, which might end up having a lower total price if shipping wouldn't be over $50.

Thanks!

I have a question about the average shipping cost of 1/6 scale toys from Hong Kong to the US. Let's say a 1/6 scale set is around 5lbs (probably lighter) and is going to be shipped via EMS, how much is that normally?

I'm thinking about pre-ordering a certain 1/6 scale set (so it doesn't have an estimated weight yet), and when looking at stores to buy it from, I noticed that one store is selling it for around $250 (Free Shipping), while another store is selling it for $200 (shipping fee to be determined when item's been released). So I'm wondering if it's worth pre-ordering it for $250 with "free shipping" (probably shipping cost already got added to the price) or maybe I should wait for the store with the $200 price for the set, which might end up having a lower total price if shipping wouldn't be over $50.

Thanks!
I'd guestimate anywhere between $40-60 USD, but really it depends on the box size. My latest purchase was two 1/6 scale figures shipped together in the same box (so it was huge) and EMS shipping was $84.

I'd say the free shipping one is more worth it, but if you have time to wait, you could ask the other seller to calculate shipping for you

Back