Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Tim Ly is Trusted seller who runs ToyMarks, I bought my Gametoys AC cloud, Damtoys Ada Wong, SGD Tifa from him (have some SE Adorable Arts pre-ordered too). He is friendly and has very good services, I'll rate his store 5 stars👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Here's a link for ToyMarks website:
https://www.toymarks.com/

View attachment 711594

As for sanctumtoys, I never really heard about this store before, actually the final price of ACG is yet to revealed. We only know that the prices (for both Normal edition / Deluxe edition) will be lower than GT Tifa, this source is confirmed, but not sure about the exact prices.

And yes, highly chance that ACG may start open PO on 10th July. (This is current estimated date, just hope no more delays)
I think Sanctumtoys is affiliated with ToysWonderland so anyone reading this, DO NOT ORDER FROM THERE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Thank you.

I think Sanctumtoys is affiliated with ToysWonderland so anyone reading this, DO NOT ORDER FROM THERE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Thank you.
That's Comic Sanctorum not Sanctumtoys.
Sanctumtoys is located in Malaysia. There is no affiliation with Toys Wonderland. Comic Sanctorum is the one to stay away from.

I'm doing a test run with Sanctumtoys right now with a cheaper purchase of $130 for the InArt Batsignal. I will see how that goes. Their listings do sell out and get pulled, so that seems to be a good sign. Others on this forum have spoke positive of them.

Sanctumtoys is located in Malaysia. There is no affiliation with Toys Wonderland. Comic Sanctorum is the one to stay away from.

I'm doing a test run with Sanctumtoys right now with a cheaper purchase of $130 for the InArt Batsignal. I will see how that goes. Their listings do sell out and get pulled, so that seems to be a good sign. Others on this forum have spoke positive of them.
Thanks for the clarification and the test order! Sorry to confuse the two, just really didn't want anyone to make that mistake.

speaking of toyswonderland, they recently changed their name to Toys Apollo, so also avoid that
That's crazy, of course they did that 🙄 how many poor suckers will they get with this name change 😮‍💨

Thanks for the clarification and the test order! Sorry to confuse the two, just really didn't want anyone to make that mistake.

That's crazy, of course they did that 🙄 how many poor suckers will they get with this name change 😮‍💨
No worries! You are just trying to look out for others.

I'm going to wait and see how this order goes before placing anything else with them. Majority of my non Hot Toys I get mainly with Kit and some with Giantoy.

New products just announced. PAK Elena and Aerithand BA Cloud hardy daytona and Zack
. Where are the poly figs ver 2 at?? XD

449170763_792431153042059_4728131617168638655_n.jpg
449962599_792432559708585_4893815239619364632_n.jpg
449848413_792428056375702_5562938329425399448_n.jpg
450055483_792424429709398_7857016092768872068_n.jpg

New products just announced. PAK Elena and Aerithand BA Cloud hardy daytona and Zack
. Where are the poly figs ver 2 at?? XD

View attachment 711684View attachment 711685View attachment 711686View attachment 711687
I wonder what is going on with their merch department.
Up until now the only Rebirth PAKs were another Cloud and another Yuffie (both already released for Remake) announced for 2025, and now they will go for another re-release and a side character for late 2025?

If they keep up this mix of Ver. 02 + New figure, Cid and Vincent will come out after the final game in the trilogy…

After beating up too many monsters and getting tired of always having to fight, SGD Tifa decided to try making a reaction video on the net about a new trending girl group.

Back