Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess with the crying face, you could recreate the scene in the flower field in front of Aeriths home where Cloud holds Tifa?
But then the purple dress would be the wrong outfit.

But i have to say, since the normal ACG face expression already has a more neutral / confident / dreamy look to it,
it would be nice to have a optional actual smiling / friendly face.
Tifa is smiling a lot in the Sector 7 story cutscenes.

I guess with the crying face, you could recreate the scene in the flower field in front of Aeriths home where Cloud holds Tifa?
But then the purple dress would be the wrong outfit.

But i have to say, since the normal ACG face expression already has a more neutral / confident / dreamy look to it,
it would be nice to have a optional actual smiling / friendly face.
Tifa is smiling a lot in the Sector 7 story cutscenes.

Smiling sculpts aren’t the easiest to do I assume, sometimes they might work and sometimes you get that Ant-Man. Not worth the risk usually tbh

My SGD Tifa ate too much pizza, she now has trouble fitting into her purple dress lol! Thankfully she can still fit into her normal costume. The hair brush that came with her outfit set isn't that good. A normal comb is the better choice.

Smiling sculpts aren’t the easiest to do I assume, sometimes they might work and sometimes you get that Ant-Man. Not worth the risk usually tbh
I think a kind of middle ground where maybe she's just lightly grinning would be nice, so that we don't end up with an Ant Man situation but still get her with a happier demeanor than flat neutral.

My SGD Tifa ate too much pizza, she now has trouble fitting into her purple dress lol! Thankfully she can still fit into her normal costume. The hair brush that came with her outfit set isn't that good. A normal comb is the better choice.
Finally arrived, nice!
Random tip, I was told when setting up the stand that the back should support the weight. If there's weight on the feet, it'll apparently cause damage over time.

Also I tried adjusting the eyes for the first time and it was a nightmare.. I think the side glance makes it look a little less dollish though

20240703_221055.jpg

Finally arrived, nice!
Random tip, I was told when setting up the stand that the back should support the weight. If there's weight on the feet, it'll apparently cause damage over time.

Also I tried adjusting the eyes for the first time and it was a nightmare.. I think the side glance makes it look a little less dollish though

View attachment 711405

I’d love to have to got this but trying to explain what it was and why I bought it would have been very difficult without being kicked out 🤣

I’d love to have to got this but trying to explain what it was and why I bought it would have been very difficult without being kicked out 🤣
Well why are you buying it, hmm? 😏
I'm still trying to explain to the wife that it's A R T 😅
Tbh though, it's hard to fit into a collection, it doesn't look good next to 1/6, and probably not 1/4 or 1/3 either. Having a matching Cloud would go a long way tho...🤞

LoL, as a female collector, I would just telling my family and friends that she's my giant size Barbie doll🤭🤭 simple as that😂
Tbh though, it's hard to fit into a collection, it doesn't look good next to 1/6, and probably not 1/4 or 1/3 either. Having a matching Cloud would go a long way tho...🤞
Yep, 1/3 is kind of hard to fit into collections.. (sharing some of my China Friend's photo and video) this wall of figures cost a lot....

1000105326.jpg

Attachments

• 1000105327.mp4
    3.7 MB
Last edited:
I think you are right... I was trying not to spend more money, but I might put down a deposit somewhere at least, just for peace of mind and I could cancel when it becomes available if I am happy with GT or this version doesn't come out looking like the proto.

@Kit Chen will you have ACG Tifa for pre-order?
will keep an eye on

Ya don't think that might just...raise some OTHER questions? ;)

Who said that?

He's in the "Gamestoys or all kinds of final fantasy 7 collectors out there" group on Facebook. Not 100% sure about his credibility but all of his posts involve Toymarks, the seller that's actively revealing ACG Art Tifa photos at the moment.

Edit: Turns out he works for Toymarks

1720106006959.png

Also, I don't know how reliable this seller is but sanctumtoysandcollectibles have put up a preorder listing for her at 898 MYR, making it about 190 USD.
1720106683652.png

Last edited:
He's in the "Gamestoys or all kinds of final fantasy 7 collectors out there" group on Facebook. Not 100% sure about his credibility but all of his posts involve Toymarks, the seller that's actively revealing ACG Art Tifa photos at the moment.

View attachment 711589

Also, I don't know how reliable this seller is but sanctumtoysandcollectibles have put up a preorder listing for her at 898 MYR, making it about 190 USD.
View attachment 711591
Yes, Tim Ly is Trusted seller who runs ToyMarks, I bought my Gametoys AC cloud, Damtoys Ada Wong, SGD Tifa from him (have some SE Adorable Arts pre-ordered too). He is friendly and has very good services, I'll rate his store 5 stars👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Here's a link for ToyMarks website:
https://www.toymarks.com/

1000064218.jpg

As for sanctumtoys, I never really heard about this store before, actually the final price of ACG is yet to revealed. We only know that the prices (for both Normal edition / Deluxe edition) will be lower than GT Tifa, this source is confirmed, but not sure about the exact prices.

And yes, highly chance that ACG may start open PO on 10th July. (This is current estimated date, just hope no more delays)

Last edited:
Yes, Tim Ly is Trusted seller who runs ToyMarks, I bought my Gametoys AC cloud, Damtoys Ada Wong, SGD Tifa from him (have some SE Adorable Arts pre-ordered too). He is friendly and has very good services, I'll rate his store 5 stars👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

View attachment 711594

As for sanctumtoys, I never really heard about this store before, actually the final price of ACG is yet to revealed. We only know that the prices (for both Normal edition / Deluxe edition) will be lower than GT Tifa, this source is confirmed, but not sure about the exact prices.

And yes, highly chance that ACG may start open PO on 10th July. (This is current estimated date, just hope no more delays)

Difference between normal / deluxe editions? I assume just a few more accessories or another head sculpt?

Difference between normal / deluxe editions? I assume just a few more accessories or another head sculpt?

Normal : 1 headsculpt, 1 silicone body, purple dress set, extra hands, 1 normal figure stand.

Deluxe: 2 Headsculpts (extra HS can choose tears or without tears) , 1 silicone body, purple dress set, extra hands, special figure stand, and "Exclusive Gift"

Back