Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GT always have weird logic with these releases.... a BD head but clean outfit? Why? It's not even like people have clean Zack sculpts lying around to even use it.

I saw that FA Studio finally released some previews of their Tifa (and the Cloud pairing). Folks seem to be pretty disappointed, but it's tough to tell because the entire hair piece isn't there. What's the general consensus, here?

I saw that FA Studio finally released some previews of their Tifa (and the Cloud pairing). Folks seem to be pretty disappointed, but it's tough to tell because the entire hair piece isn't there. What's the general consensus, here?
Looks bad, but the lighting also sucks, however the painted lips next to the cg prototype and the eyelash area, etc are off

Did anyone bother ordering any of the SW costume sets from Kit? Knowing how SW do business, I’m gonna give it 6 months before they do a full figure

Did anyone bother ordering any of the SW costume sets from Kit? Knowing how SW do business, I’m gonna give it 6 months before they do a full figure

I'd rather buy it and risk another, more complete version coming out later than not buy it and miss the only chance to get the cowboy outfit.

I pre-ordered GT Tifa May 2022 from Gundamit. According to Gundamit's listing right now, she'll be released second quarter of 2025 (yeah right).

SGD Tifa's pre-order opened September 2023, released July 2024. Got her August 2024.

Maybe GT Tifa is taking longer to create because of all the other accessories she comes with, like that bar and those other tiny stuff. SGD Tifa only needed her two costumes even if she's a lot larger.

I pre-ordered GT Tifa May 2022 from Gundamit. According to Gundamit's listing right now, she'll be released second quarter of 2025 (yeah right).

SGD Tifa's pre-order opened September 2023, released July 2024. Got her August 2024.

Maybe GT Tifa is taking longer to create because of all the other accessories she comes with, like that bar and those other tiny stuff. SGD Tifa only needed her two costumes even if she's a lot larger.

Gundamit put their listing for Tifa up way before she was ever actually announced for sale. GT put the figure up officially in June of 2023. It really has not been that long since the figure was properly put into production. GT are maybe a bit slower than some manufacturers, but they really haven't done anything to earn this reputation for being "slow" other than having a willingness to show WIP figures before they're officially announced causing people to misremember the actual production timeline. Yeah, we saw pictures of an early Tifa prototype years ago, but they were in the middle of production on figures like Zack, AC Cloud and the Death Notes boys during the time between the first prototype images and Tifa actually going up for sale.

Gundamit put their listing for Tifa up way before she was ever actually announced for sale. GT put the figure up officially in June of 2023. It really has not been that long since the figure was properly put into production. GT are maybe a bit slower than some manufacturers, but they really haven't done anything to earn this reputation for being "slow" other than having a willingness to show WIP figures before they're officially announced causing people to misremember the actual production timeline. Yeah, we saw pictures of an early Tifa prototype years ago, but they were in the middle of production on figures like Zack, AC Cloud and the Death Notes boys during the time between the first prototype images and Tifa actually going up for sale.
I could be wrong, but haven't we seen a GT Aerith prototype too? No preorders for that, either...

I could be wrong, but haven't we seen a GT Aerith prototype too? No preorders for that, either...

GT only released their first figure around three years ago. Since then they've put out both Bleach figures, Cloud with the Daytona bike, Sephiroth, Zack, AC Cloud with the Fenrir bike, the two Death Note figures and the additional Cloud body. That's a decent output. Honestly feels above average, but I don't follow every company. But for comparison's sake, I think Toys Era have released one figure this calendar year when they have like five that were supposed to be out by now, including their Aerith.

Back