InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Aragorn. Did the hair mods and some nitpicking/gel application/washing/trimming and am happy with the result.

33637A8A-6F4D-41BA-937C-DDC8F72BA184.jpeg

Uh, it’s Middle Earth summer fashion style (?)

Under the duster is fall fashion. Leaves are falling all around, time I was on my way… k-bye

Happy Dirge and others got "good ones" but just makes me madder for the folks that didn't . We all paid a good amount unless you had vendor points or coupons or something.

Took out alot of that gunk in the hair.... got the top of the head rounder, pushed that neck peg down to its maximum so the hair looks a little longer... looks better now in my eyes. Beautiful figure overall, glad i have him. However it needs some time and patience to get him there.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-10-01 at 2.46.12 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-10-01 at 2.46.12 PM.jpeg
    378.1 KB
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-10-01 at 2.46.12 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-10-01 at 2.46.12 PM (1).jpeg
    371.1 KB
Took out alot of that gunk in the hair.... got the top of the head rounder, pushed that neck peg down to its maximum so the hair looks a little longer... looks better now in my eyes. Beautiful figure overall, glad i have him. However it needs some time and patience to get him there.
Yes! That conehead had to be rounded. Looks great man

Looks really good, totally worth the effort you put in. 👏🏻

I know we don’t ask kit for updates but can anyone here confirm when they ordered? Mine was January 9th, 2023

Back