Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well there may or may not be some official 1/4 scale products revealed later this year... so this could pair together. That said this barret looks like a cg render. Looks like the studio has a vincent that previously released, I would look into that to see if you like the quality before ordering.

View attachment 733095
Correct. They had a poll back in August asking if they should go back to pre-orders based on 3D render sculpts.

Initially, Barret was going to be based on the physical prototype but the poll won in favor of pre-order based on the render.

Right now, they are currently working on Yuffie and Cloud vs Sephiroth. They have already teased Tifa and Aerith.

Correct. They had a poll back in August asking if they should go back to pre-orders based on 3D render sculpts.

Initially, Barret was going to be based on the physical prototype but the poll won in favor of pre-order based on the render.

Right now, they are currently working on Yuffie and Cloud vs Sephiroth. They have already teased Tifa and Aerith.
I'll take your word about the polls, but that sounds crazy that anyone would  prefer to put down a deposit on a render over a prototype...

While nothing's been confirmed yet, prime 1 studio did announce they have a project with square enix coming up. I would hold out for that before ordering any statues

Last edited:
Back