FINALLY!!!! I got my Jason III!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voorhees27

Super Freak
Reaction score
So excited! I went to this "Scalpers "R" Us collectible store here in town and sitting on a shelf collecting dust was a MIMB Sideshow Friday the 13th Part III figure! I've wanted this puppy for months but never found one at a decent price, its THE best horror figure Sideshow has ever made!

Nice purchase, I sold mine on ebay last summer but missed it so much I had to buy another one.

Nice score. Love that fig. I had to paint mine though.

131478493.jpg

Awesome find! I love mine, only Jason I still have. I sold it at one point to Bannister and he sold it back to me later... :lol

He has seen many a Kurgan homes. :rock

I should send it to Shai for a weekend of rubbing up against Hot chicks or something, just to deepen the awesomeness of the item. :D

Awesome find! I love mine, only Jason I still have. I sold it at one point to Bannister and he sold it back to me later... :lol

He has seen many a Kurgan homes. :rock

I should send it to Shai for a weekend of rubbing up against Hot chicks or something, just to deepen the awesomeness of the item. :D

:lol:lol:lol

Awesome find, one of Sideshow best, and at an awesome price:rock

Kongrats.

I know, who the hell would think walking into the WORST scalp shop probably in the world would be selling this beauty for $100? :huh

I LOVE this figure, you're dead on right, this is THEY best Sideshow figure made. Is there a way to turn his head to the left? Its really stiff and I don't want to take a chance breaking it.

Back