FINALLY!!!! I got my Jason III!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I one of the only few that liked Jason X (the movie)? I'm really into the sick gory stuff so this movie was right up my ally. Anyone else? Out of the classics I got a kick out of Jason Takes Manhattan. Besides being really cheesy and at times funny, the whole bit with the boxer on the roof tops was great!

Just got confirmation that my Jason III would be arriving today!!!! I'm very excited about this one! I'll be sure to get some pictures posted this evening as long as I don't feel like crap.

Just got confirmation that my Jason III would be arriving today!!!! I'm very excited about this one! I'll be sure to get some pictures posted this evening as long as I don't feel like crap.

You won't do when he gets there...

Jason III will make you all happy...

You won't do when he gets there...

Jason III will make you all happy...

He's here and I'm not happy:mad:

I bought this guy with a BO and didn't really read over everything past "new" in the description. He has been previously opened, but never displayed. Thats fine as I was gonna open him anyway. That's not what I'm upset about. He's got a pretty nasty rubbing on his forehead where the clear plastic has worn through a few layers on his head:banghead The paint is still on the clear plastic. He'll have his mask on most of the time, but when you pay $145 dlvd for a figure you expect him to be top notch. Luckily insurance was mandatory. He seems like a cool guy, so I'm sure he'll make it right.

Well the seller ended up refunding me $30 for the damage. I basically have $100 invested (plus the shipping). Here's some pics of the beast. Man this guy was worth every penny!!!

JasonIII001.jpg

Here's a picture of the damage he sustained in transit. Notice the scuff just above his right eye...
JasonIII002.jpg

Easy touch up or repaint him.

I'll probably do one of the two next time I have my paints out. Should be an easy fix. I just hate paying that much for a damaged figure. I didn't ask for a discount, seller offered. I would have probably just assumed to have my money back, but for $100, I'll keep him!:chew

Last edited:
Back