FINALLY!!!! I got my Jason III!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I join the crew? I just picked up one on eBay with a BO. I didn't get a steal, paid $130.00. I hope its as nice as you all say it is! I've seen some of the others, but not this one.

Can I join the crew? I just picked up one on eBay with a BO. I didn't get a steal, paid $130.00. I hope its as nice as you all say it is! I've seen some of the others, but not this one.

You'll love it!!! I would says its one of my favorite figures let alone favorite horror figure.

great figure, I got the part 6 one but sideshow did a great job on all of them. I just got the part 6 one cause I got a good deal on it:)

I just got the pf jason to go along with the crew too but hes gonna have to stay boxed for a while , might open him for some pics but hell have to go back in then.
Man , I can't wait to get my stuff back on display!!. :rock
Gotta get me a pf fred now !

Awesome find! I love mine, only Jason I still have. I sold it at one point to Bannister and he sold it back to me later... :lol

He has seen many a Kurgan homes. :rock

I should send it to Shai for a weekend of rubbing up against Hot chicks or something, just to deepen the awesomeness of the item. :D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I just won jason 3 as well !.
Yeah ! :rock
Get jason goes to hell and I'm done..
On to the last two freds.

How about a video of him, dude.I'd be watching.You can never have enough Jason part 3 love.

What's nice is that Sideshow never released an exclusive of this guy, so I only have to find the regular...

But I'm still not paying $300 for it...

How about a video of him, dude.I'd be watching.You can never have enough Jason part 3 love.

Oh yeah !! :rock
This guys getting the full treatment.
Gonna get some people around to pamper him up before hes on the show.
Hes really fussy!!:google:google:rotfl
No seriously , there will be a video....

Oh yeah !! :rock
This guys getting the full treatment.
Gonna get some people around to pamper him up before hes on the show.
Hes really fussy!!:google:google:rotfl
No seriously , there will be a video....

Hey I've got an idea....

How about a Jason 3 video face off???

I've got mine coming in next week. I'll break out the camcorder and do a video break online. We can see if our skills are as good as P!TU's! We'll start a new Jason 3 video clan or something:joy Nah, thats gay:lol

Hey I've got an idea....

How about a Jason 3 video face off???

I've got mine coming in next week. I'll break out the camcorder and do a video break online. We can see if our skills are as good as P!TU's! We'll start a new Jason 3 video clan or something:joy Nah, thats gay:lol

NOBODY can beat pitu the ghetto master!!!!!!!

not to steal your thead but i just ordered the F13 part 2 jason from sideshow
i had a 40 gift card so i got him free!(thanks sideshow) so i was wondering what you guys thought of this figure

It's ok...not very accurate...he had a dark blue shirt and I don't remember the denim coveralls...

Also, be VERY careful if trying to get the sack off his head...

I know people who've learnt the hard way...

Funny how this fig was never that popular...even the exclusive...

lol your right
i just watched the film without even noticing the color difference in the shirt

well i guess its a good thing he's free!

What did you guys actually think of the movie ( part 2 ).
I'm gonna be honest as hell ( and this is hard for me ) I really can't sit through it without getting bored. I just don't like seeing jason without the mask :lol.
Speaking of which , which movie do you reckon was the best out of the first two ?.

My Jason 3 should be here tomorrow , if I get the time I will hopefully be doing a detailed video of him , close up and stuff and will post it here for you guys.

What did you guys actually think of the movie ( part 2 ).
I'm gonna be honest as hell ( and this is hard for me ) I really can't sit through it without getting bored. I just don't like seeing jason without the mask :lol.
Speaking of which , which movie do you reckon was the best out of the first two ?.

My Jason 3 should be here tomorrow , if I get the time I will hopefully be doing a detailed video of him , close up and stuff and will post it here for you guys.

I really liked part 1, from the opening sequence and on, I agree though no mask is boring. Can't wait to see your reaction to the Jason III.

is there a big difference , I am still sort of puzzled why he has become so popular , I know its a different body and the sculpts was one of the best ( the best imo ) but I still wonder how he now goes for insane prices , I hooked up with a girl a few days ago and she thought I had a hockey team collection , get on that one lmao. :lol

Congrats man. He may not be my favorite figure, but Part III is one of my favorite films. I just placed bids on Pitu's Freddy and Jason! I REALLY want the FvJ Jason!

-CJK

Back