Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection

DSCF1170.jpg

Two new figures Great Flosi now let me see them in that Detolf shot:rock

I've got to reset my display then I'll take new pics of my collection... Maybe tomorrow?

I also got a T1000 a few months back... never took any pictures of it though.

Congrats on the new acquisitions Flosi! They're both beauties! :rock

Congrats on the new acquisitions Flosi! They're both beauties! :rock

Thanks guys. I'm really happy with both figures. In fact I'd say they're both instant favorites and real eye catchers in my collection.

Hell, as far as Ironman goes anything that isn't black, grey or brown is a nice change of pace color wise. It's amazing how massive an upgrade the MK IV is to the MK III, which I sold to a buddy, in terms of overall aesthetics and articulation. I'm in no way an Ironman completest, I only own the MK I and IV now, so I always felt one good red and gold IM to represent the classic look would be more than enough and at this point I couldn't be happier than I am with the MK IV.

I'm in no way an Ironman completest... always felt one good red and gold IM to represent the classic look would be more than enough and at this point I couldn't be happier than I am with the MK IV.

My thoughts exactly! :rock

Been meaning to snap new shots of my collection for some time now and finally had a minute to do it over the weekend. Sorry about the super crappy first pic. Here goes:

c081fd6a.jpg

DSCF1188.jpg

DSCF1189.jpg

DSCF1190.jpg

DSCF1191.jpg

DSCF1193.jpg

DSCF1194.jpg

DSCF1195.jpg

DSCF1196.jpg

DSCF1197.jpg

Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection (NEW PICS - Post 250-253)

Awesome update! :rock I'm also loving the Spiderman comic collection, very nice.

Awesome update! :rock I'm also loving the Spiderman comic collection, very nice.

DSCF1200.jpg

c081fd6a.jpg

Love the new update Flosi. Excellent Spiderman comic collection.:rock

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like them. I'll try to add more pics of my comics soon.

Cool stuff. Did you get that Spidey outfit from me awhile back?

Yeah, I had to mod the wrists pegs on the hands to fit a TT as well as cutting down a long TT neck in half to be a proper fit for the head. Worked out pretty well.

Beautiful setup! Very sharp and organized! :clap

Back