Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection (NEW PICS - Post 250-253)

The Spidey is a custom?

Great Update Flosi, Outstanding

Thanks, as always, Colossus! :rock

Spidey looks great. Much better than the crappy attempt I had made.

Damn, that was quite awhile ago.... I thought I told you what I ended up doing with those parts?

The Spidey is a custom?

Well, it's the Medicom comic Spidey outfit, head, hands and boots on a standard TT. Not a custom but just a bash. I chopped a long TT neck in half and attached the Medi head to it then grinded down the wrist adapters of the hands to fit the TT wrist. I always wanted the Comic Spidey but I've heard nothing but horror stories regarding the fragile body, so I never wanted to blow $100+ on a potential POS.... Anyway, Sam was selling the Medi parts in a lot for like 40 bucks sometime ago so I picked them up and bashed my own.

Nice! It turned out really well. :)

Nice collection sir. Just think if you pass that on to your son one day you will be giving him not only a lot of Hot Toys but an investment. Hot Toys are constantly going up in value and in 50 years that Mark I will probably be worth $10,000.

Always enjoy checking out your collection man, top notch stuff :duff

Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection

I also collect Silver Age Marvel comics so I thought I'd share some of my ASMs.

DSCF1221.jpg

DSCF1224.jpg

DSCF1226.jpg

DSCF1227.jpg

DSCF1228.jpg

DSCF1229.jpg

Gotta love those books, I had quite a few older spidey's mostly key issues, but sold them, I regret definitely a few I had to sell. I tried collecting the whole run, but found it pretty difficult to pay the prices when it got to around 50 and below.

Yo Flosi! :wave

Everything STILL looks top notch!

Congrats on the new additions. Your Terminator shelf looks really nice and complete!

I just got the MK IV myself, what a fantastic figure! Always pains me to know I never was able to obtain a MK I though. To relieve my grief over it I might just pick up a V. Spending money on figures always takes away the pain! :lol

What else is coming up for you?

Loved the comics too! How long have you been collecting those?

Sell me those comics Flos. I have a few Silver Age as well, my favs.

Great stuff, Flosi! I love all the Indy and SW stuff!

Are the modded figures on Truetypes or TTLs or both?

Nice! It turned out really well. :)

Thanks Mags :duff

Nice collection sir. Just think if you pass that on to your son one day you will be giving him not only a lot of Hot Toys but an investment. Hot Toys are constantly going up in value and in 50 years that Mark I will probably be worth $10,000.

I've noticed in a few threads that you've said you were willing to spend upwards of 1k to get a MK1 and I just want to tell you not to. Sure, it's a cool figure but there will be plenty of cool figures coming out in the future. Use those funds on the Ironman 2 figures or the upcoming Iron Monger.... The Tony sculpt under the mask is less than stellar. If that's not enough to sway you from dropping big time coin on one then I'd suggest posting in the WTB section and making a far more reasonable offer for one instead of paying scalper prices on ebay... Just a little friendly advice... Oh, and thank you! :rock

Always enjoy checking out your collection man, top notch stuff :duff

I feel the same about your collection Dane. BTW, I'm glad to see that you finally got a head on Indy! :lol 'Bout time.

Gotta love those books, I had quite a few older spidey's mostly key issues, but sold them, I regret definitely a few I had to sell. I tried collecting the whole run, but found it pretty difficult to pay the prices when it got to around 50 and below.

I was trying to do the same thing at one point. Still, I love the issues I did manage to get my hands on, though I'd still love to get AF #15 and ASM#1. :(

Yo Flosi! :wave

Everything STILL looks top notch!

Congrats on the new additions. Your Terminator shelf looks really nice and complete!

I just got the MK IV myself, what a fantastic figure! Always pains me to know I never was able to obtain a MK I though. To relieve my grief over it I might just pick up a V. Spending money on figures always takes away the pain! :lol

What else is coming up for you?

Loved the comics too! How long have you been collecting those?

Thanks Chig!

Well, I've been collecting comics my whole life. I finally stopped buying monthly titles last year as it was getting a little pointless.

Right now it looks like the Bruce Lee DX EX is next, then HT Spidey, Indy and Thor... and I'm sure I'll want Captain America too but that's pretty much my 2011 plans. What's next for you?

Sell me those comics Flos. I have a few Silver Age as well, my favs.

Yeah, you have the early Hulks, right? Classic stuff. I have a Hulk Annual #1. One of my all time favorite covers!

2570769372_b7af2be87e_b.jpg

Great stuff, Flosi! I love all the Indy and SW stuff!

Are the modded figures on Truetypes or TTLs or both?

Thanks Jim! The German and Map Room Indys are both on standard TTs while Sallah is on Buck (are those the ones you were talking about?). I've never owned a TTL but would love to pick one up. Nam told me the arms are a bit short?

I feel the same about your collection Dane. BTW, I'm glad to see that you finally got a head on Indy! :lol 'Bout time.

Thanks :lol It was quite the wait...funny thing is, the head is up for sale because, while I was waiting, I got a 1/6 Indy PF sculpt into Josh for paint. Now I'm just waiting on that one :slap

Thanks :lol It was quite the wait...funny thing is, the head is up for sale because, while I was waiting, I got a 1/6 Indy PF sculpt into Josh for paint. Now I'm just waiting on that one :slap

Very cool! Can't wait to see what Josh can do with that sculpt. Does the head have the neck removed?

Very cool! Can't wait to see what Josh can do with that sculpt. Does the head have the neck removed?

Yeah the neck is removed, but he's going to paint a TT neck similar to how Ray's is to go along with it. I'm pretty excited about it! Gave up on the DX to go this route.

Thanks Jim! The German and Map Room Indys are both on standard TTs while Sallah is on Buck (are those the ones you were talking about?). I've never owned a TTL but would love to pick one up. Nam told me the arms are a bit short?

Actually, I thought your Indys and Han might have been on 2.0 TTLs. They are almost the same as the TrueTypes and have that very noticeable neck joint which made me think they were TTLs. I think Nam may be talking about the 3.0 TTLs which have a sculpted neck. I got a 2.0 for my GoldenEye Bond and it's great. I have a TT narrow shoulders version and the articulation are pretty much the same, but the TTLs are much cheaper.

Here are a couple of shots:

IMG_6464.JPG
IMG_6462.JPG

Thanks Chig!

Well, I've been collecting comics my whole life. I finally stopped buying monthly titles last year as it was getting a little pointless.

Right now it looks like the Bruce Lee DX EX is next, then HT Spidey, Indy and Thor... and I'm sure I'll want Captain America too but that's pretty much my 2011 plans. What's next for you?

Man your comic collection must be quite extensive! I think we need to see that my friend?! I sold all my comics over the course of the last 3 years. I started monthly collecting around '86 and continued up until probably '98. Mostly X-men titles but I had a little of everything in the end. Even had some of the "epic" Nimoy Primortals! :wink1:

I still have a love for comics though and read most of them now in TPB's. BTW, you were right about Hellboy, great stuff there. I'm just starting Conqueror Worm and I've been reading every book/ story in a chronological order I found on Wiki. In fact, I'm enjoying it so much that it fueled a purchase of a HT's Abe!

Figure wise, next for me is Ghost Rider, Spider-Man (now that we've seen pics from the reboot), Captain America (possibly 2, WWII and modern), possibly a MK V and maybe a THOR. That should take me through the end of the year right? :lol

I wanted to like the Indy but I keep feeling like I'm convincing myself to purchase it. Probably sitting that one out, we'll see after they show up on here.

Yeah the neck is removed, but he's going to paint a TT neck similar to how Ray's is to go along with it. I'm pretty excited about it! Gave up on the DX to go this route.

I really look forward to seeing it! You've put together some amazing custom pieces man.

Actually, I thought your Indys and Han might have been on 2.0 TTLs. They are almost the same as the TrueTypes and have that very noticeable neck joint which made me think they were TTLs. I think Nam may be talking about the 3.0 TTLs which have a sculpted neck. I got a 2.0 for my GoldenEye Bond and it's great. I have a TT narrow shoulders version and the articulation are pretty much the same, but the TTLs are much cheaper.

Here are a couple of shots:

IMG_6464.JPG
IMG_6462.JPG

I might give the TTLs a try the next time I'm in the market for some spare bucks. I really just wish that there was some solution to the gap issue at the neck area when porting over am older SS Art S Buck figure to a TT. I recently made a trade with a friend here for an Aragorn which I plan to move to a TT and I can already imagine the potential irritation at the exposed neck area, much like I feel with my Han and Luke.

Man your comic collection must be quite extensive! I think we need to see that my friend?! I sold all my comics over the course of the last 3 years. I started monthly collecting around '86 and continued up until probably '98. Mostly X-men titles but I had a little of everything in the end. Even had some of the "epic" Nimoy Primortals! :wink1:

I still have a love for comics though and read most of them now in TPB's. BTW, you were right about Hellboy, great stuff there. I'm just starting Conqueror Worm and I've been reading every book/ story in a chronological order I found on Wiki. In fact, I'm enjoying it so much that it fueled a purchase of a HT's Abe!

Figure wise, next for me is Ghost Rider, Spider-Man (now that we've seen pics from the reboot), Captain America (possibly 2, WWII and modern), possibly a MK V and maybe a THOR. That should take me through the end of the year right? :lol

I wanted to like the Indy but I keep feeling like I'm convincing myself to purchase it. Probably sitting that one out, we'll see after they show up on here.

Dude, get BPRD next. I swear, they're better in overall story than the HB stuff, but I honestly love both. You will not regret it!

I'm kinda having second thoughts on Bruce now... I added to the Wait List and got converted within a week, but Bruce might not go as well with my collection as Ghost Rider so I'm thinking I'll buy either one or the other now... I remember back when I was going to try to adhere to strict buying rules with my collection... Only ANH Star Wars, Indy and Super Heroes... Now I have GI Joe, Preds, Terminator, LOTR, etc. Anyway, going with Ghost Rider might be the way I go.

Damn :slap I didn't even consider the fact that there would be more than one Cap figure. :( Just gotta wait and see how the movie turns out I guess. :lol

Dude, get BPRD next. I swear, they're better in overall story than the HB stuff, but I honestly love both. You will not regret it!

I'm kinda having second thoughts on Bruce now... I added to the Wait List and got converted within a week, but Bruce might not go as well with my collection as Ghost Rider so I'm thinking I'll buy either one or the other now... I remember back when I was going to try to adhere to strict buying rules with my collection... Only ANH Star Wars, Indy and Super Heroes... Now I have GI Joe, Preds, Terminator, LOTR, etc. Anyway, going with Ghost Rider might be the way I go.

Damn :slap I didn't even consider the fact that there would be more than one Cap figure. :( Just gotta wait and see how the movie turns out I guess. :lol

:lol I love the guidelines many of us use to decide what we're going to purchase. I do the same thing and was trying to stick to ONLY movies I TRULY loved or would purchase. Well if I'm buying GR then that's completely out the door.

Bottom line I got tired of collecting comics and the stuff Marvel was pumping out. That's still my main interest though as I've always been a huge hero fan....that and movies in general. So I'm just going to approach it as if it looks kick a$$ I'll buy it. It's my new REALLY expensive way to continue collecting something along those lines.

I have all the BPRD stuff, I believe, and I found a chronological order to read the Hellboy/ BPRD books on Wikipedia. I'm using it as a general outline to read them and I'm excited to add some BPRD to it finally. I believe Conqueror Worm is about the last one before the BPRD stuff starts to show up on the list so it's happening soon.

PM'd you about the Joe btw as well.

Looks great Rich! You have definitely inspired me to get my ____ together and post pics. Looks awesome man, really love your Sallah. And sell me that Jor-El. One more thing, I'd sell my MK. I for a grand, just sayin'.

Bruce Lee>Ghost Rider.

I was watching Enter the Dragon last night on my phone while Gabe was watching some movie and it really made me realize how much more I would want Bruce than GR... I'm 100% on board now.

Looks great Rich! You have definitely inspired me to get my ____ together and post pics. Looks awesome man, really love your Sallah. And sell me that Jor-El. One more thing, I'd sell my MK. I for a grand, just sayin'.

If it was selling for a grand I would sell it right now but they're going for closer to 5-600, which is still pretty tempting.

Back