Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Gandalf the Grey**

A breif rundown on Gandalf. Paints by my buddy Skiman, who really knocked this paintup out of the park. Better shots of his work can be found in his thread but it's safe to say that the work done was nothing short of perfect. NSTT with some HT Bane hands, which matched Ski's paints to a T. Nick Fury fat suit for a little bulk. Weathered the clothing and sanded out his hat so it would sit further down on his head.

DSCF1518_zps22b9ad39.jpg

NICE repaint of Gandalf! Really like it!

Congrats!

Last edited:

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Rich, that is without a doubt, hands down the best 1/6 Gandalf I have even seen. Congrats, man! :hi5:

Thank you, Dane! I was really hoping to put together something special and I know Ski was looking forward to getting a crack as Trev's excellent sculpt too. He really got the eyes spot on. There's this kindness in the sculpt and Ski just added to that. Here are his pics of the paint, which show the detail WAY better than my fuzzy shots:

Added more gray/white to Gandalf's bangs and beard for Rich.

IMG_5219_zps9b7bd23b.jpg

IMG_5226_zps9a8e7700.jpg

Ski

Thank you, Dane! I was really hoping to put together something special and I know Ski was looking forward to getting a crack as Trev's excellent sculpt too. He really got the eyes spot on. There's this kindness in the sculpt and Ski just added to that. Here are his pics of the paint, which show the detail WAY better than my fuzzy shots:

Ski's paint did wonders for the sculpt, it's really fantastic. :exactly: I would love to see Trevor's PF sculpt hydroshrunk at some point, but your 1/6 sculpt is damn near perfect already.

I never post my new stuff anymore but I had to share this. Sculpt by Snyderman, paints by my homeboy Skimagic. SS gown, belt and boots. Kumik body modded. Chopped about 1/2 inch from the ankles and shaved down the boobs some. They could probably use a bit more of a decrease but being a man and all I kinda dig the somewhat bigger boobs. ;)

null_zps56bfdbfa.jpg

null_zps3e4c065f.jpg

null_zpsa42dec1f.jpg

Last edited:

I never post my new stuff anymore but I had to share this. Sculpt by Snyderman, paints by my homeboy Skimagic. SS gown, belt and boots. Kumik body modded. Chopped about 1/2 inch from the ankles and shaved down the boobs some. They could probably use a bit more of a decrease but being a man and all I kinda dig the somewhat bigger boobs. ;)

null_zps56bfdbfa.jpg

null_zps3e4c065f.jpg

null_zpsa42dec1f.jpg

Awesome Leia... She looks spot on! Congrats! :hi5:

Back