Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Updated Collection Pics - 11/11/12**

U DO EEEEEEEEEEEET Flos........... I believe there are only the few.

What you take from that sentence is the body in the beholder...

Ski

Congrats, Flosi! :yess: '89 Bats is one gorgeous freaking figure. One of those figures I actually catch myslf staring at on the shelf. Talk about a grail piece.

Thanks, fellas! Very, very happy I finally caved and picked one up. I cancelled way back when Rory reported oil under the belt of his, but I always felt tempted to order one ever since... Now, do I need the Joker or not?? Hmm...

Sorry, J.... The Delorean is in the shop. :(

Batman came today. :)

my2u8aty.jpg

umy3a9e3.jpg

Nice addition Flosi. Boy did I miss out.:gah:

Thanks, fellas! Very, very happy I finally caved and picked one up. I cancelled way back when Rory reported oil under the belt of his, but I always felt tempted to order one ever since... Now, do I need the Joker or not?? Hmm...

I say, yes, especially if you can find him for a good price. The clothing realy sells it. The headsculpt is good, but better with the hat on. While the hair doesn't look 100% perfect Jack's hair is really thin and wispy in that flick. I can't imagine it'd really ever look perfect no matter how well it was sculpted.

I honestly can't think of two figures in my collection that compliment one another so well. Maybe its the colors. Maybe its the nostalgia. I don't know, but they really sum up an era or at least the beginning of one.

Congrats for Batman bro ;)

What an f'n sexy collection here flosi! :clap :clap

LOVIN all the Star Wars focus. :rock

Oh and nice Batman! ;)

Congrats Rich, Keaton Bats is one of HT very best! :rock

:rockYou da man!

Nice addition Flosi. Boy did I miss out.:gah:

There's plenty to be had in the commerce section. Well worth it.

I say, yes, especially if you can find him for a good price. The clothing realy sells it. The headsculpt is good, but better with the hat on. While the hair doesn't look 100% perfect Jack's hair is really thin and wispy in that flick. I can't imagine it'd really ever look perfect no matter how well it was sculpted.

I honestly can't think of two figures in my collection that compliment one another so well. Maybe its the colors. Maybe its the nostalgia. I don't know, but they really sum up an era or at least the beginning of one.

The hair/hat combo kinda turned me off... Pretty sure I'll be on the lookout though. All of my POS are paid so I can swing it, though I'd like to grab one at a lower price.

Congrats on Bats!!! :rock

Grazie, jkno!

Congrats for Batman bro

Thank you, Stitch!!

What an f'n sexy collection here flosi! :clap :clap

LOVIN all the Star Wars focus. :rock

Oh and nice Batman! ;)

Thanks again, Hector! Very happy I bought him from you!

Congrats Rich, Keaton Bats is one of HT very best! :rock

Agree 100%, Dane. What a kickass figure!

I'm glad you got Batman, Flosi. He's a fantastic figure. I seem to remember that you cancelled him back in the day for some reason.

I'm glad you got Batman, Flosi. He's a fantastic figure. I seem to remember that you cancelled him back in the day for some reason.

Thanks, Ben! When Rory posted pics of the "leaky abs" on his I cancelled right then and there and bought a Dewback instead, which I still think was a better purchase... Still, I found myself still wanting Batman. I guess there's no real rush to pick up the DX figures... they seem to make a crap load of them so there seems to be a 6-8 month window to grab one before they sell out at retail and go up in price.

A few months back Bats was climbing up there. I was watching people pay close to $300 on ebay. I finally lucked out and found one from an online retailer who wasn't trying to flip him for $500.

Definitely don't pay retail for Joker as he's not worth it. By far one of the weaker DXs in terms of what's included. But if you can get him a normal figure price he's pretty good.

I just noticed that Hastings has Batman still... that might be one of the very last places that do though. Such a great figure. I have him, Superman and Spider-Man on the top shelf of a detolf right now, and they look great.

There's a few members who have been selling their Jokers at around 200, which seems much more digestible to me.

Awesome. :rock I've been looking for some 1/4-ish Santa hats that I can put onto my Premium Format Jedi Luke and ToD Indy.

Approve I do.

Back