FoxBox Studio God complex - Inari Jin & Inari (Thailand Toy Expo 2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried the blog site but I dont see anywhere that indicates i can preorder/purchase any items.. help me out please

The preorder page won't show up until the preordering day. Just check that blog once in a while, I believe they will confirm the exact date soon.

Last edited:
made for which figures?

I mean the designs are made so that they can be figures. The company created the designs and lore for these figures. Everything is original so you need no prior knowledge to appreciate them.

$198 excluding shipping?! I think I'm out of this line now

The prices have been what has kept me out of the line so far. There is no reason why an unlicensed original IP like this should be so expensive. That was one of the things 3A had going for them when it came to the human figures. They charge eighty to one hundred thirty per figure.

There is no reason why an unlicensed original IP like this should be so expensive.

I'm pretty certain these are, more or less, custom figures. Ergo, they're not paying factory workers $5 to make 50 per day.

So yes, actually there IS a reason an unlicensed original IP like this is so expensive.

Back