FRANKENSTEIN KARLOFF DST Quarter scale figure:product info from TF 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is surprisingly good looking, considering how awful most of their 1/4 scale figures have been.

Anton Phibes and thenammagazine, I think Universal can license Boris Karloff in the Frankenstein and Mummy Makeup, For DST or Universal to license Boris Karloff himself, That would require separate licenses I believe.

I hope that helps. :)

Nick

Anton Phibes and thenammagazine, I think Universal can license Boris Karloff in the Frankenstein and Mummy Makeup, For DST or Universal to license Boris Karloff himself, That would require separate licenses I believe.

I hope that helps. :)

Nick

Not really. He's still the Monster in Son of Frankenstein. Why wouldn't they be able just to use that? :huh

Actually, I don't see much Karloff in this.

But I'm very excited to see a 1/4 scale highly articulated action figure. PF's are cool, but I miss the articulation. And the 18" Neca stuff aren't much better in the way of posablity.

Are there any other companies out there making multi media highly posable 1/4 scale stuff?

:rock:rock:rock

PREORDERED! Glad to see at least someone's still running with the UM torch! :yess:

Actually, I don't see much Karloff in this.

But I'm very excited to see a 1/4 scale highly articulated action figure. PF's are cool, but I miss the articulation. And the 18" Neca stuff aren't much better in the way of posablity.

Are there any other companies out there making multi media highly posable 1/4 scale stuff?

Give 'em a break. There's plenty enough Karloff in there to justify the measly $70 for a 1:4 Frankenstein's Monster. :cuckoo:

Back