Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Fake clowns are scaring people.

Fake fake clowns are capitalizing on this fear for their 5 minutes of internet fame.

And real clowns aren't happy.

What's the world coming to???

so is this a good prize for a contest? it is not halloween related but i thought maybe you guys would like it?
(it says you dont smell like santa)
if you guys think is a nice prize then ill do the contest, but if it is silly then not lol :dunno

QJG8ge4.jpg

DO IT

When-Someone-Says-Too-Love-Movie-Elf.gif

Fake clowns are scaring people.

Fake fake clowns are capitalizing on this fear for their 5 minutes of internet fame.

And real clowns aren't happy.

What's the world coming to???

I don't watch or read the news anymore, but I might need to look this one up. Sounds hilarious to me! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One teen here was caught as part of the clown threat because he was posting on social media saying what they were going to do. A few of his peers recognized who he was and turned him in.

there was a "clown kid" that got stabbed by a guy but it turned out the kid was just wearing a clown mask (no suit) and the guy knew him

anmI8Lf.gif

TO ENTER: Post what year you first celebrated Sideshow's Spooktacular.

THE PRIZE: 2016 Sideshow Spook Kit

court-of-the-dead-crypt-crate-500477-07.jpg

Contest closes TODAY at 6pm Central Time. Open to anyone and winner will be chosen at random by The Wheel.

anmI8Lf.gif

Contest closes TODAY at 6pm Central Time. Open to anyone and winner will be chosen at random by The Wheel.

Entry:
Never :lol :lol
( first year of freaktacular for meeeeee) :panic:

anmI8Lf.gif

Spook '14 was the first time I discovered what it was all about followed by Freak '15 and '16. :)

I don't want to enter for the prize as I have my readiness kit coming today, but I started celebrating Sideshow's Spooktacular back in 2007 (although I didn't get my first kit until the 2008 season). Still have many of those items, too!

anmI8Lf.gif

Wow, can't remember that far back in my old age.....I have been involved in all of them I think. 2006 maybe? Ugh...damn old timers is kicking in. Haha!

Back