Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

So here's what I have for the 10 Sins contest.

1) GeneralZodLives
2) ZaCHw117
3) Greygoose
4) punkg42
5) Angry Karl-El
6) crows
7) Centurion
8) golden_boy
9) veil1
10) mrdbios

Slots are locked in! I'd love to get more people involved. Maybe next time we'll have more slots.

Gentlemen, we have a contest. Results due by deadline (10/28/16 @11:59PM CT). You have to post your results in this thread as well as PM them to me so I can make a list. Mrdbios you'll just have another contest and signify that it counts toward the 10 sin list. Veil1, you just stay awesome.

Last edited:

so is this a good prize for a contest? it is not halloween related but i thought maybe you guys would like it?
(it says you dont smell like santa)
if you guys think is a nice prize then ill do the contest, but if it is silly then not lol :dunno

QJG8ge4.jpg

:lol that's awesome, i'd wear the **** outta that!

That's a good collection.
If anyone is interested take a look first at Barnes& Noble. Last week they had the Legacy collection for something like $80 which gets you all the movies made for each monster. I can't recall if it's blu or dvd.

Dang it, I just bought the Frankenstein and wolfman legacy sets for $27 each a few weeks ago.

Oh and incidentally, I finally reached post 1000. It only took me 10 years :)

It looks like #4 is the last available... if so I'll take it!

So here's what I have for the 10 Sins contest.

1) GeneralZodLives
2) ZaCHw117
3) Greygoose
4)
5) Angry Karl-El
6) crows
7) Centurion
8) golden_boy
9) veil1
10) mrdbios

Still need an entrant for slot #4! Once filled, slots are locked in. I'd love to get more people involved. Maybe next time we'll have more slots.

I'll do #4. :D

I agree, the map would have been much nicer if it was done on cloth, or even just rolled paper instead of folded up.

Still, the map's hidden rewards point code was a very welcome surprise! :yess:

I was going to hold off mentioning that until more people had them, but it does help take some of the sting out of the shipping cost.:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc

I was going to hold off mentioning that until more people had them, but it does help take some of the sting out of the shipping cost.:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc

How much is the reward code for? And did you have to pay customs on it at all Rogue?

Has anyone seen one of those creepy clowns in the streets of your city yet? is that just a meme? there was news of a clown sighting holding a knife in my city

Has anyone seen one of those creepy clowns in the streets of your city yet? is that just a meme? there was news of a clown sighting holding a knife in my city

They've made it near me and even heard of some killing a couple of people about an hour away but personally I haven't seen one.

They've made their local appearance in social media, but always a "I know this person who knows this person who knows this person who saw on twitter" situation. The news stations here actually ran a story on it saying that most of the stories that were going around were hoaxes. By saying "most" were hoaxes they of course implied some cases were real, but they didn't report anything on those.

Yep some are harming people over here. It's pretty messed up this thing won't go away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I just saw that there is a twitter account documenting all the clown sightings, But most people say the videos are fake. that the account is just receiving fake vids.

Also real clowns (people that work as clowns for real) are very very angry and started the hashtag #Clownlivesmatter :lol

Back