Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Congrats Crows!

I planned to pass it on if I won to someone who needed it since I have it, just wanted to see my name on the spinner.

Not sure if anyone has seen this, not really halloween related, but the 501st is offering a t-shirt for make a wish. Our legion wear is generally not open to non members, but I thought I would share since it's for charity. Feel free to pass on the link.

https://www.booster.com/501st

Congrats Crows! Totally meant to log in when I got to work and check the page out because...well, this is what happens. :lol Alas, today I'm working with the anti-worker, so my workload is doubled. Huzzah! Awesome prize Zod!!

Ghostbustin' Freaktacular!!

giphy.gif

I've got a digital copy of the new Ghostbusters (2016) to give away!! It'll be fairly straight forward, as for this, all you need to do is draw a picture of a ghost that has escaped the Ghostbusters containment unit!

Now let me be clear, you do NOT have to be artistically inclined to win this contest! My wife will be the judge (even though she doesn't know it yet :lol) and just like last year's pumpkin contest, I have no idea what she'll like that day, so anyone can win. Now that may make her sound insane, so let's get started! :lol

The close date for this will be this Sunday (the 16th) at 11:59pm EST! So basically you've got the rest of the week to whip up whatever pops into your head. It can be done in Paint, on a Post-It, on paper, or you can paint a haunted Mona Lisa (probably shouldn't go that far :lol) Just post your picture on here before the closing time and the winner will be announced on Monday!

ghostbust.jpg

Congrats Crows! Totally meant to log in when I got to work and check the page out because...well, this is what happens. :lol Alas, today I'm working with the anti-worker, so my workload is doubled. Huzzah! Awesome prize Zod!!

Ghostbustin' Freaktacular!!

giphy.gif

I've got a digital copy of the new Ghostbusters (2016) to give away!! It'll be fairly straight forward, as for this, all you need to do is draw a picture of a ghost that has escaped the Ghostbusters containment unit!

Now let me be clear, you do NOT have to be artistically inclined to win this contest! My wife will be the judge (even though she doesn't know it yet :lol) and just like last year's pumpkin contest, I have no idea what she'll like that day, so anyone can win. Now that may make her sound insane, so let's get started! :lol

The close date for this will be this Sunday (the 16th) at 11:59pm EST! So basically you've got the rest of the week to whip up whatever pops into your head. It can be done in Paint, on a Post-It, on paper, or you can paint a haunted Mona Lisa (probably shouldn't go that far :lol) Just post your picture on here before the closing time and the winner will be announced on Monday!

View attachment 298076

Nice and congrats crows!

I'm on Verizon now, switching to Cricket next time. Screw these 2 year contracts and high prices.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't been on contract in like 5 years... T-Mobile $30/month plan with unlimited texts and internet, but only 100 minutes. I use Google Hangouts to make calls for free (which uses data) if I ever use all 100 minutes...

View attachment 297904

:winkpumpkHalloween Madness Continues!:winkpumpk

So I ran some ideas by you guys and came up with a contest that enables creativity, passivity, and Tricks/Treats. Here before you is a list of TEN SINS. Here's the way this works. I have 10 options available for fellow freaks to participate. In a first come basis, a freak will choose one of the 10 (actually 9 as Vei1 auto gets one for his work). Upon choosing, the option chosen by a freak will NOT be available for others to choose once claimed. For example, if someone chooses #5 first, then no one will be able to pick that option. Since option #9 is already chosen, no one else can be veil :lol. After this announcement, post your choice in the thread as well as PM me your decision (in case I miss it).
There are options for the creative folks as well as those who enjoy more practical tasks. The winner will be randomly chosen from the 10 entrants (via wheel spinner). But beware, if all 10 sins are not met, the contest will vanish and be deceased :mummy

TEN SINS

1) Carve pumpkin
2) Draw a spooky sketch
3) Take and edit a weird picture (SFW)
4) Create a creepy decoration (non-expensive)
5) Make Halloween style dessert w/ picture (e.g. cupcakes, cookies, pies, etc.)
6) Capture picture of you and/or your pet in Halloween costume
7) Deck your favorite collectible posed in Halloween garb (but be careful!)
8) Create a creepy letter to put on someone you know's car windshield (w/ pictures. But be tasteful with loads of creepy)
9) Reserved for Vei1 (for your hard work)
10) Hold a separate contest during Freaktacular 2016 (after this post is made).

Deadline for all choices and entries is Friday October 28th at 11:59PM CT. If all options are filled, the chosen winner will pick either one of the following numbers: 1,2,3. Each number represents a prize. The prizes to be won include: a sealed 1992 TMNT Leonardo Movie Star MOC Figure, a McGoblin pumpkin pail with goodies inside, or a $25 Amazon gift card.

Post your choice as well as PM me your decision.

:nazgul Ye been warned!!:nazgul
Awesome contest that I missed!

Kit is here, small box, so I was surprised it cost 25$ to ship to Canada, but it's spook, so I would have ordered it anyway. ( Especially since I once paid 25$ to ship a planet of the apes cosbaby here, but it was my only win, so I was doing it)

Pin is great, good size with nice colour.
Coin is nice with a good inlay and a decent weight.
Map, art is well done, on heavy folded cardstock. Really would have set the bar high if they had gone with a printed cloth. The folds really take away from it.
Scarf, love the length and the design, but wish they had skipped putting holes in it. They are there for the overall look, but they could have been better if just filled in stiched black. As someone who will wear it in freezing temps this winter, I can see these as shorteneing the overall lifespan through wear and tear.

There is an extra page with dates and times of prereleases, and times to check emails and facebook, probably the times of contests and codes. Handy, but if you have notifications on, you probably won't miss much.

30$ code is always nice, but I have no idea if I will use it.

Nice to see the kits return though, not up to the fun of zombie heads on a stick, or the apron, but I like it overall.
Sounds neat! I wouldn't mind knowing what's on that sheet (pre-order dates//times and other info)...

anmI8Lf.gif

TO ENTER: Post what year you first celebrated Sideshow's Spooktacular.

THE PRIZE: 2016 Sideshow Spook Kit

court-of-the-dead-crypt-crate-500477-07.jpg

Contest closes TODAY at 6pm Central Time. Open to anyone and winner will be chosen at random by The Wheel.
DAMN, I missed a SWEET contest!!! Very awesome of you, Zod!

guys, the scumbag returned my phone to the gas station after he figured out it was briked! :panic: :rock
Oh man! Can they unbrick it for you, or is it totally dead forever?

Congratulations, crows! I don't know how you snuck it away from greygoose but The Wheel doesn't lie. PM me your name and address and I'll get your Spook Kit out to you.

Congrats crows!!!

@Ken

they were able to, but unfortunately everything was whipped when they bricked it.

anyone need a iPhone 6? :lol

@Ken

they were able to, but unfortunately everything was whipped when they bricked it.

anyone need a iPhone 6? :lol

I bet there are a few Galaxy Note users who wouldn't mind an iPhone right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great contest idea Golden_Boy.

Thanks! Thought it may be fun since ghosts can pretty much be anything, so you can pretty much play around with whatever you like to enter. Like I said, I won't be judging, so who knows what my wife'll like most out of what's submitted.

I still need to come up with an idea for a Trick'r Treat movie giveaway, which I'll likely be posting this weekend so it has time to get where it's going before Halloween! I'll try and make it work so that if someone who owns it wins, that they'll still get something else instead if they choose.

Back