Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

@Ken

they were able to, but unfortunately everything was whipped when they bricked it.

anyone need a iPhone 6? :lol
Damn. Well, it's partially good news anyway. You can sell it to recoup some of your losses...

I bet there are a few Galaxy Note users who wouldn't mind an iPhone right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol So true!

BwRNtU8.png

CONTEST : Digital Code for Batman V Superman

A24USRK.jpg

to enter just post a pic of a DC character in steampunk, real or cartoon (random Draw contest)​

Post whatever shows up in the result that u like :lol
It will be better if u guys dont search what it means!

Second one, Perfect :goodpost:

( is that really what came up when u googled steampunk dc? ) :horror

Last edited:

BwRNtU8.png

CONTEST : Digital Code for Batman V Superman

A24USRK.jpg

to enter just post a pic of a DC character in steampunk, real or cartoon (random Draw contest)​

This was the first I've heard of steampunk.

Anyway a google search for Batman steampunk led me down a path to finding this, not sure if it qualifies but it looks cool! :lol :

prepsagechow107lowsq3.jpg

OK time for a...

View attachment 297214

So here's the deal. I'm thinking this may require some creativity so I'm hoping for some really fun responses.

Up for grabs is a little bit of nostalgia and a little bit of mystery. The winner will get to pick from 3 different prize packs. Each will consist of a 1986 McDonald's McGoblin bucket (mint cond.) filled with mystery/nerd goodies. Items will be from comics, movies, etc. Total value for each bucket is roughly $20+

View attachment 297215

Each person gets one response. Anyone can enter (yes, even overseas folks :duff). You're not being graded or anything. Those who enter are automatically eligible. Winner will be randomly selected by my cat....

Ok so here's the guidelines. As some of you know I work in the mental health field so this contest is deemed pertinent to health and happiness. Those who dare enter will be making a Treatment Plan for a "Scared Nerd." You will create up to 5 different strategies or ways to make a scared nerd feel better. It can be anything from having a scared nerd watch a movie, clean collectibles, to walking around in a graveyard with a fleshlight [in a 1), 2), 3), 4), 5) method]. The idea is to think of ways to make a scared nerd feel better. You get to define "better" :lol. Your responses can be sully, dumb, evidence-based, or sloppy. Have fun with it!

Contest begins now. End date is 10/14/2016 @ 5:00PM CT US

:winkpumpk:winkpumpk:winkpumpk:winkpumpk:winkpumpk

1. Make the scared nerd watch Superman II (except for the ending) for an introduction to Zod.

supermanIIposter.jpg

2. Make the nerd watch the beginning Zod scene of Superman II on repeat until he is infuriated at the unjust treatment of Zod by the coward Jor-El

superman-the-movie-1978-marlon-brando-as-jor-el-sentences-general-zod-non-and-ursa.jpg

3. Make the nerd repeatedly watch scenes of Zod performing miracles.

0KWZNdI.gif

4. Show the nerd pictures of Ursa with Zod as proof of Zod's great virility and charisma that he could capture the favor of such a woman.

ursaandzod.jpg

5. Presented with the evidence of Zod's power, the nerd will have no choice but to accept Zod as his one and true savior. Demand that the nerd

A9kNolR.gif

As a loyal soldier of Zod, all decisions are made for the nerd by Zod. As such, the nerd is no longer allowed to be scared.

This was the first I've heard of steampunk.

Anyway a google search for Batman steampunk led me down a path to finding this, not sure if it qualifies but it looks cool! :lol :

prepsagechow107lowsq3.jpg

Steampunk is a fashion style based on futuristic steam powered things. Like the wild west combined with futuristic sci fi mad scientist technology.

Steampunk is a subgenre of science fiction or science fantasy that incorporates technology and aesthetic designs inspired by 19th-century industrial steam-powered machinery.

This fits perfectly

Last edited:
Back