Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Random thought, but I'm going to USPS to buy these stamps today if they still have any. :yess: They should last a long time as I almost never send mail lol.

stamp_JackOL_Hero-Header.png

I wish i could enter but that puzzle is too hard :(

Yeah, kinda hard when you don't know what words to search for. :lol I found a bunch extra that may or may not be Uncharted 4 related.

It was a tough word search. If I weren't playing the first game right now I don't think my memory would have been as good. I don't know if I got the Twitter question right though.

Yeah, kinda hard when you don't know what words to search for. :lol I found a bunch extra that may or may not be Uncharted 4 related.

Same! I'm not familiar with the game or character, but enjoyed just trying to find words on the puzzle.

Great contest!

Oh, and we finally surpassed my post-count guess for Darth Madden's contest. I was only 5 days late!

It was a tough word search. If I weren't playing the first game right now I don't think my memory would have been as good. I don't know if I got the Twitter question right though.

yeah, the twitter one is odd as there is no real answer... latest tweet: do retweets count?, latest tweet as of contest posted, as of when you enter, etc.?

SPOK4.jpg

And the WINNER IS...

qWKANeG.gif

Which marks Zod the fatest contestant ever to win this Hard ass contest :lol

Answers:

What is Nolan North's latest tweet from Twitter?

Any new post within 48 hours between 21st and 23rd.

What is Nathan Drake's real last name?

Morgan

Answers to crossword:

Answers copy.jpg

I'll need Zod's address, ships Monday and thanks for all playing! Happy Spooktacular!

congrats zod on being the "fastest" :p

haven't been in here much this week, works been kicking my arse. :lol how's everyone doing this morning?

View attachment 299591

And the WINNER IS...

qWKANeG.gif

Which marks Zod the fatest contestant ever to win this Hard ass contest :lol

Answers:

What is Nolan North's latest tweet from Twitter?

Any new post within 48 hours between 21st and 23rd.

What is Nathan Drake's real last name?

Morgan

Answers to crossword:

View attachment 299593

I'll need Zod's address, ships Monday and thanks for all playing! Happy Spooktacular!

p4rwv3e.gif

:lol :lol Thanks, Raveneye! Great contest!

Just used the $30 off code to order the 2 Capturing Archtypes books and the Inside the Sideshow Studio book. Had been thinking about getting them for awhile and with the code it brought the total to $56 for all three. Not bad.

Back