Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

:fireworks:fireworks:mexwave:fireworks:fireworks

Sketch215162225-1.jpg

Prizes:

For this contest I will select 2 or 3 prizes for the winner(s) to choose from. Once I get them together I will post what they are. Entries will be accepted until Monday at 3pm EST.

To enter:

Take a photo of your current toothbrush along with the contest avatar posted above (so I know it's not a photo from Google etc.)
Then post the photo in this thread

You can hold the toothbrush in front of this post if you want or print out the image and put it next to the toothbrush, doesn't matter.
This may be a random spin win or may be something else that will determine the winner... :)

Last edited:

Haha no, that doesn't count unless you have the tooth brush with you in the selfie

View attachment 299640

Prizes:

For this contest I will select 2 or 3 prizes for the winner(s) to choose from. Once I get them together I will post what they are. Entries will be accepted until Monday at 3pm EST.

To enter:

Take a photo of your current toothbrush along with the contest avatar posted above (so I know it's not a photo from Google etc.)

You can hold the toothbrush in front of this post if you want or print out the image and put it next to the toothbrush, doesn't matter.
This may be a random spin win or may be something else that will determine the winner... :)

I went to take a pic of my toothbrush and stumbled on a crime scene.
IMG_3481.jpg

Ah, Halloween time in the Mrdbios and Mrsdbios household.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and very bad typing skilks, so please excuse anyp misspellinfs!

:lol I'll have to take a picture this weekend! Nice contest Punk. :lol

Congrats Zod!! I tried last night, but was exhausted and missed Sam Drake and Uncharted...how do you miss those!??!?! :lol I was even looking for Sam everywhere, but Uncharted totally wasn't something I thought to look for. Nice job! I bought the remastered edition of the games, but haven't opened it yet. That's a painful problem of mine when it comes to not having time and wanting games. :lol But I do want to revisit them! I absolutely love how they're basically you playing a summer blockbuster...so well done!

:lol I'll have to take a picture this weekend! Nice contest Punk. :lol

Congrats Zod!! I tried last night, but was exhausted and missed Sam Drake and Uncharted...how do you miss those!??!?! :lol I was even looking for Sam everywhere, but Uncharted totally wasn't something I thought to look for. Nice job! I bought the remastered edition of the games, but haven't opened it yet. That's a painful problem of mine when it comes to not having time and wanting games. :lol But I do want to revisit them! I absolutely love how they're basically you playing a summer blockbuster...so well done!

I've been playing the remastered games. I don't know how, but I hadn't played any of them before. It's my new favorite game series now.

View attachment 299640

Prizes:

To enter:

unnamed (1).jpg

:lol

how is bf1? the beta was awesome.

It's surprisingly really great! The beta was a lot of fun but it had a lot of issues too... they've fixed a lot in the final version! The single player War Stories are really good (usually BF campaigns suck, not here) but the MP is amazing. Let me know if you pick it up and we'll tear it up.

I've been playing the remastered games. I don't know how, but I hadn't played any of them before. It's my new favorite game series now.

Oh wow, first time through? Such a treat! And you're just on the first game? Man, you've got some epic gameplay ahead of you! It's so incredibly well done. That means you have PS4, but with the delay on Uncharted play, does that mean you also missed The Last of Us? If so, you pretty much have to go out tonight and buy it.

Oh wow, first time through? Such a treat! And you're just on the first game? Man, you've got some epic gameplay ahead of you! It's so incredibly well done. That means you have PS4, but with the delay on Uncharted play, does that mean you also missed The Last of Us? If so, you pretty much have to go out tonight and buy it.

I got the remastered The Last of Us but haven't finished it. I get frustrated too easily. :lol I'll finish it at some point.

It's surprisingly really great! The beta was a lot of fun but it had a lot of issues too... they've fixed a lot in the final version! The single player War Stories are really good (usually BF campaigns suck, not here) but the MP is amazing. Let me know if you pick it up and we'll tear it up.

oh it's just a matter of when i pick it up bud, i've been playing BF for years now. well definitely squad up! :rock

Hello, Freaks. I've returned from parts unknown (stupid real world). How goes the Spooking?
GRIZZ!!!!!!!!!!!! :hi5:

I entered Raveneye's contest and realized two things: 1) I haven't been on Twitter in months and 2) I remembered why I hate Twitter and haven't been on there in months.
:lol I'm the same way, pretty much. I hate Twitter. I pretty much just use it for Sideshow contests, but haven't in a LOOOONG time...

Random thought, but I'm going to USPS to buy these stamps today if they still have any. :yess: They should last a long time as I almost never send mail lol.

stamp_JackOL_Hero-Header.png
Those are cool. I still need to get the Star Trek stamps they have...

Anyone in here like and or collect hot wheels?
I get Star Wars Hot Wheels mainly, and the occasional other cool car they do, if it relates to TV or movies I like...

New contest idea... what will the post count be next YEAR at this time. :)
:lol

Some people's answers are all ready in!
:rotfl:

Just used the $30 off code to order the 2 Capturing Archtypes books and the Inside the Sideshow Studio book. Had been thinking about getting them for awhile and with the code it brought the total to $56 for all three. Not bad.
Not a bad idea... I've been wanting those books as well...

Time to leave work. Will get caught up from home... You guys were chatty today! Perhaps a sign of things to come?

I got the remastered The Last of Us but haven't finished it. I get frustrated too easily. :lol I'll finish it at some point.

Ah yeah, what I love about that game is that it allows for errors and is hugely forgiving. I hate games where you get to a point and you die, and then you revert back 30 minutes, or past a bunch of harder areas and have to redo things over and over...it takes away from the narrative. The Last of Us really embraced that and basically make it so if you run into a room and die, you start pretty much right outside that room. It actually allowed for some fun test runs into certain areas! Busting in and trying to take out guys with a bat, and realizing it doesn't work, redoing it with a grenade or whatnot, nope! Sneaking in, almost! Etc...a lot less frustrating to me than the way some games out there handle it.

I think most game developers think that by making it that "easy" to start where you died, then you'll finish the game quicker. The truth it, it allows you to have more fun and try things repeatedly, without getting as frustrated as trying something, dying, going back 20 minutes, getting back there again and trying something only to realize THAT doesn't work either, back 20 minutes, etc...

I wanted to put an angry gamer gif here, but found this, which is much funnier. Haven't we all been in this situation where we know not to do something, and then we do exactly that. :lol

photo.jpg

Back