Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

No, but that's me here...

a1903d0ae70013485e4d22773bc8d8d7.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Lucas "**** this guy's shirt"

:lol

awesome pic so jealous!

Lucas "**** this guy's shirt"

:lol

awesome pic so jealous!

Yeah, he probably didn't like it. We were there to see TFA, too. Well, George wasn't. He was going to see Daddy's Home. He was not thrilled to be attacked by us. I asked if I could get a quick pic, and he tried to say no: "Well, uh, we have to get into our movie." But I didn't take no for an answer. I said "this will be quick", jumped in with him, furystorm took the pic, and then we rotated. I think 4 of us got pics with him... Notice he wasn't smiling. I tried for a handshake, but got denied. I did not ask for an autograph. As much as I'd love one, I truly didn't want to inconvenience the man too much. I'm quite happy to just have the picture...

No correct guesses yet? You guys SUCK!!! It's a MAJOR character than hasn't been guessed yet!!! And the reason why should be SUPER SIMPLE once you think of the character!

Yeah, he probably didn't like it. We were there to see TFA, too. Well, George wasn't. He was going to see Daddy's Home. He was not thrilled to be attacked by us. I asked if I could get a quick pic, and he tried to say no: "Well, uh, we have to get into our movie." But I didn't take no for an answer. I said "this will be quick", jumped in with him, furystorm took the pic, and then we rotated. I think 4 of us got pics with him... Notice he wasn't smiling. I tried for a handshake, but got denied. I did not ask for an autograph. As much as I'd love one, I truly didn't want to inconvenience the man too much. I'm quite happy to just have the picture...
Nice! One pic then turned into 4!! You guys are awesome! :lol
Wish I was there too!

No correct guesses yet? You guys SUCK!!! It's a MAJOR character than hasn't been guessed yet!!! And the reason why should be SUPER SIMPLE once you think of the character!

OK, I'm passed the 10 minute mark. Here goes....

Han because he's a dirty scoundrel and still gets the girl!

jeez, what a jabbathegrump

Hahaha!
Have you seen the alternate ending where Rey meets Luke on the cliff?

yeah, and he was all like "hey that ***** has my lightsaber!"

It's like they aren't even "trying"

Back