Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

In the interest of time and sanity, I will lower the guessing wait time to 5 minutes, instead of 10 minutes...

Cool!
I still think it's Obi Wan.... because he transcends Star Wars and made it into all 3 of the OT even when he's dead. :rock

I know, I know... I might have one soon, before the week is over...
8675-Do-It-Gif-Star-Wars-Revenge-Of-The-Sith-Imgur-Chancellor-Palpatine.gif

In the interest of time and sanity, I will lower the guessing wait time to 5 minutes, instead of 10 minutes...

boba fett cause he's the deadliest bounty hunter in all the galaxy?

Cool!
I still think it's Obi Wan.... because he transcends Star Wars and made it into all 3 of the OT even when he's dead. :rock

he even made it in TFA! well his voice :lol

Lando. Cause, Billy Dee Williams. I mean, seriously. Billy Dee Freaking Williams. There's never been a smoother cat than that guy. And I never use the word "cat".

scavenger hunt for the free pin and iron man phrase is: The light will forcefully define you

thanks to theo!

scavenger hunt for the free pin and iron man phrase is: The light will forcefully define you

thanks to theo!

where was define you found?! looked all over lol thanks! Head's up, you get a free Iron Man figure with it (worth $16)

TWO people have now guessed the correct character, but not the WHY. It's a really simple WHY. It truly is!!!

Back