Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I missed last night's $5 after waiting all day :lol Other than that one, I THINK I missed two of the earlier $2 codes. Sure it's only $9 to you guys, but that's actually $487 Canadian missed. :lol

I gave away the original. Now it's time to give away the remake!

View attachment 301864

It is BRAND NEW/SEALED.

For this one, the winner will be chosen from a wheel spin from the correct answers. There is ONE horror movie I saw in the theater as a kid which scared me. It was an R rated movie, and I was underage. I loved it, but it scared me. You each have 3 guesses, in ONE post. I will spin the wheel tomorrow sometime from all who name this movie among their guesses.

the munsters
halloween
pet cemetery

View attachment 301864

It is BRAND NEW/SEALED.

For this one, the winner will be chosen from a wheel spin from the correct answers. There is ONE horror movie I saw in the theater as a kid which scared me. It was an R rated movie, and I was underage. I loved it, but it scared me. You each have 3 guesses, in ONE post. I will spin the wheel tomorrow sometime from all who name this movie among their guesses.
The Exorcist
The Omen
Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Last edited:

View attachment 301864

It is BRAND NEW/SEALED.

Wowzers...even if we knew the decade this'd be insanely hard with scares being like comedy in how subjective they are. :lol

Tough one!

View attachment 301864

It is BRAND NEW/SEALED.

The Fly
The Thing
The Shining

Wowzers...even if we knew the decade this'd be insanely hard with scares being like comedy in how subjective they are. :lol

Tough one!
Well, I did say I was a kid (which I'll define as 16 or younger, since you can see R rated movies at 17 without an adult)... I'm 45 now... There's a hint for y'all... People can edit their guesses if they want, cuz I'm not revealing the answer til it's over. If nobody guesses it, I will do a wheel spin from all who entered.

Last edited:

Well, I did say I was a kid... I'm 45 now... There's a hit for y'all... But I did NOT see it first run! It was a re-release. So there's another hint! People can edit their guesses if they want, cuz I'm not revealing the answer til it's over. If nobody guesses it, I will do a wheel spin from all who entered.

Can I change one of my answers now that you have posted this?

View attachment 301864

It is BRAND NEW/SEALED.

I'll go with

Nightmare on Elm Street
The Thing
Fright Night

Back