Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

For this one, the winner will be chosen from a wheel spin from the correct answers. There is ONE horror movie I saw in the theater as a kid which scared me. It was an R rated movie, and I was underage. I loved it, but it scared me. You each have 3 guesses, in ONE post. I will spin the wheel tomorrow sometime from all who name this movie among their guesses.

Friday the 13th
Lost Boys
Maximum Overdrive

Closed:Contest Time

It's awful quiet from SSC yesterday and today, so I'll center this contest entirely on that.

Each Freak in this board gets one guess.

When will the next rewards points be awarded by Sideshow?

The freak who guesses the closest time that the next code is posted from SSC wins!

This contest will end whenever the next code comes out. I'll compare the time stamp of the first person who reports the code (either here or in the "bitching and moaning" thread) to the times guessed. Again, the Freak who guesses the closest time wins. So get to guessing, this contest could end in the next few minutes, or next Spooktacular. Who knows??

Be sure to include the date with your time.

Oh, the prize is:

View attachment 301849

Edit: Sorry for the sideways image. Just tilt your head!

This is one of the Court of the Dead prints. Really nice quality on heavy stock. It is a little smaller than a sheet of regular paper.

Edit part 2: I'll compare whatever your stated time is to the time stamp that is posted here on the boards with the first post about the code, if that makes sense.

Good luck!

OK, so it looks like the code was first reported at 1:02 (4:02 Central Time) in the other thread, so I'll use that as my time.

Looking through all of the entries, converting times (why did I end up doing math for my own contest???), and assuming I didn't make a mistake, it looks like the winner was crows, when he guessed "about an hour from" his post, which made it 4:30Central. Sorry Cicada, it looks like crows beat you out by a few minutes!

Thanks all for playing, and crows, pm me your info.

Well, I did say I was a kid (which I'll define as 16 or younger, since you can see R rated movies at 17 without an adult)... I'm 45 now... There's a hint for y'all... People can edit their guesses if they want, cuz I'm not revealing the answer til it's over. If nobody guesses it, I will do a wheel spin from all who entered.

Fright Night
Hellraiser
Jason Lives: Friday the 13th Part VI

I gave away the original. Now it's time to give away the remake!

View attachment 301864

It is BRAND NEW/SEALED.

For this one, the winner will be chosen from a wheel spin from the correct answers. There is ONE horror movie I saw in the theater as a kid which scared me. It was an R rated movie, and I was underage. I loved it, but it scared me. You each have 3 guesses, in ONE post. I will spin the wheel tomorrow sometime from all who name this movie among their guesses.

1) Children of the corn
2) nightmare on elm street
3) exorcist

Contest Time

It's awful quiet from SSC yesterday and today, so I'll center this contest entirely on that.

The freak who guesses the closest time that the next code is posted from SSC wins!

This contest will end whenever the next code comes out. I'll compare the time stamp of the first person who reports the code (either here or in the "bitching and moaning" thread) to the times guessed. Again, the Freak who guesses the closest time wins. So get to guessing, this contest could end in the next few minutes, or next Spooktacular. Who knows??

Oh, the prize is:

View attachment 301849

This is one of the Court of the Dead prints. Really nice quality on heavy stock. It is a little smaller than a sheet of regular paper.

Edit part 2: I'll compare whatever your stated time is to the time stamp that is posted here on the boards with the first post about the code, if that makes sense.

Good luck!

11pm tonight

contest_banner_2.gif

200px-MarvelLogo.svg.png

Contest For USA Freaks!

Marvel Contest: to enter you must post a pic of MARVEL Cosplay,
any Female character from Marvel. (Dont Repeat the same character as someone else, but it can be the same model for different people)

prize: size Large Captain America Jersey
spin the wheel contest.

BLWA6ND.jpg
IMG_8979.JPG

contest_banner_2.gif

200px-MarvelLogo.svg.png

Contest For USA Freaks!

Marvel Contest: to enter you must post a pic of MARVEL Cosplay,
any Female character from Marvel. (Dont Repeat the same character as someone else, but it can be the same model for different people)

prize: size Large Captain America Jersey
spin the wheel contest.

BLWA6ND.jpg
339a0be8a42fc16c4f9b7159c81e6265.jpg

Contest Time

Oh, the prize is:

View attachment 301849

Good luck!
10pm sat et time

Do we currently have 6 people here that still need Mort Court kits?

Back