Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Oh man, I was actually going to choose Alien! I don't think I chose it because by my terrible math calculations, you would've been like eight or so, and I REALLY didn't think they'd let you sneak in that young. But maybe times were different then. :lol
I didn't say I saw it first-run! :lol I just said "in the theater." I saw it when I was about 12... I actually mentioned that as a hint originally, but decided to delete it. But it can still be seen it some of the quotes from others.

Well, I have been uploading my wheel spin for like 30 minutes now. I'm not sure if it is working or not. So I'm just gonna post the screenshot. Tapatalk may be failing me...

2016-10-30 (1).jpg

Congrats, Centurion! Send me your shipping info.

I thought of Alien also. I don't know why I passed on it. Probably because it's more sci-fi to me, but it definitely can be categorized under horror considering it has all the elements.
What a great movie. I remember seeing all the marketing for this everywhere. "In space no one can hear you scream."
The marketing for the sequel was better though... "The B1tch is Back!" :lol :clap

Yes! Did they seem entertained? Any tears?

I love that movie! Criterion recently released it on blu with extras.
I didn't buy the Criterion, cuz I have the original release. Do you recommend the upgrade? B&n Criterion sale starts this week...

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I didn't buy the Criterion, cuz I have the original release. Do you recommend the upgrade? B&n Criterion sale starts this week...

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I will be buying the Criterion as well.
Reviews have been positive for it.

I've got it on HDDvd too! :lol :hi5:

:dumbo::naughty:naughty
Reminder! Get your sketches going! There will be a special "addition" for this prize.... Don't shy away from stick figures!

Contest!
Usa only!
Okay guys, for this prize I want people to draw me their best version of acid burned Hicks!
Pic for reference but doesn't have to be exactly the same.
View attachment 301909
Now, I'm a terrible artist so everyone who does a drawing will get at least one entry, but if you do a great job I'll give you multiple entries. Winner will be chosen by random draw. Closes Sunday night at 10 pm mountain time.

The prize:
View attachment 301910

Not 100% finished, but the Hicks part is done so I'll enter it.
20161030_184827.jpg

But, I did decide to go ahead and make a "stick figure Hicks" as well. :naughty

20161030_174648.jpg
20161030_174812.jpg

Back