Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

View attachment 301898
Darth Madden's 2016 Spooktacular Contest #5

Contest:
We all know the Simpsons Spider Pig song so come up with you own little spider animal song. Just a few sentences nothing major and I'll put all entries on the wheel. You have until Noon Pacific Time tomorrow to post them.

Prize:
View attachment 301899
Living Dead Doll Lost in Oz Tin Man. Just a note I don't have a box it fits in yet so I don't know when I will ship it so forgive my delay.

GOOD LUCK.

Contest over....

and our winner is...

IMG_20161030_121225072.jpg

PM me your info and I'll get it out when I get a box for it. :)

I'll have one more contest on Tuesday for all the loser lounge people left... I'll finish my contests the same way I started them. :)

Congrats stageman!!! Nice giveaway, Madden!

I'm going to select my winner in about a half hour. I'm closing it in 10 minutes. Will take me a while to go through all the entries in the last 30 pages...

Where you been!? Been waiting for you to watch American Werewolf in London via chat. Lol
Has that not happened yet?! Oh man! That was my highlight for this month. Been too busy with school. :(
Dude, where have you been? I hope all is well...
Thanks bro, yeah all is well! Just super busy with school. Helping my sister who is going through a tough time, and I have to write 3 screenplays for my classes. And Math. That doesn't need much explaining. :lol

Super bummed to miss Freaktacular, but I'm loving all the activity!

Has that not happened yet?! Oh man! That was my highlight for this month. Been too busy with school. :(

Thanks bro, yeah all is well! Just super busy with school. Helping my sister who is going through a tough time, and I have to write 3 screenplays for my classes. And Math. That doesn't need much explaining. :lol

Super bummed to miss Freaktacular, but I'm loving all the activity!

I JUST started watching American Werewolf in London if anyone wants to chat

I gave away the original. Now it's time to give away the remake!

View attachment 301864

It is BRAND NEW/SEALED.

For this one, the winner will be chosen from a wheel spin from the correct answers. There is ONE horror movie I saw in the theater as a kid which scared me. It was an R rated movie, and I was underage. I loved it, but it scared me. You each have 3 guesses, in ONE post. I will spin the wheel tomorrow sometime from all who name this movie among their guesses.

NOBODY got this correct. The answer was ALIEN.

I will do a random wheel spin:

ENTRIES:
Angry Kal-El
ZaCHw117
Centurion
ink
Happyboy
Golden_Boy
Kamikaze
stageman12
killin4blood
avfin
lamelnik

Wowzers, my sleeping patterns are painful when it comes to catching up on this thread! Couple of contests and WHAM, 25+ pages :lol Congrats to winners! Grizz and, I think there were others. :lol

That Mandarin is a great deal, but I have to pass. I actually LOVED Iron Man 3...may be my favourite, even, and I didn't hate the twist either...but that all said, with funds having to be choosy, poor conversion and all that, I still can't take money away from other characters I want/need for a dude dressed up. I WILL say that he looks fantastic. The likeness is amazing, as is the outfit...well worth the cost he's at now if there was ever any interest.

tumblr_mu8dcalKbo1r2psneo10_r2_250.gif

NOBODY got this correct. The answer was ALIEN.

I will do a random wheel spin:

ENTRIES:
Angry Kal-El
ZaCHw117
Centurion
ink
Happyboy
Golden_Boy
Kamikaze
stageman12
killin4blood
avfin
lamelnik

Oh man, I was actually going to choose Alien! I don't think I chose it because by my terrible math calculations, you would've been like eight or so, and I REALLY didn't think they'd let you sneak in that young. But maybe times were different then. :lol

Back