Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

That's just my normal look! :p Yeah, had no gas feeling whatsoever. Used the bathroom twice, without issue, and it didn't help one bit... The pain was in the upper chest, just above the indented area...

Yea.. the student with the doctor today "You look bloated" me "this is normal"

Better yet, "Are you coughing up blood?" "No, but ask again in 5 minutes."

Congrats! What did you guys win?

I just got a message from them on Instagram saying I was a winner, no mention of the prize. But when they announced the contest in the blog the prizes were:

$100 in Rewards Points
$75 in Rewards Points
$50 in Rewards Points
$25 in Rewards Points

My sis got second place, and I haven't heard for sure, but know I couldn't have done better than $25 since my pumpkin falls into the "neat idea, but not so great execution" honorable mention category... :wink1:

I just got a message from them on Instagram saying I was a winner, no mention of the prize. But when they announced the contest in the blog the prizes were:

$100 in Rewards Points
$75 in Rewards Points
$50 in Rewards Points
$25 in Rewards Points

My sis got second place, and I haven't heard for sure, but know I couldn't have done better than $25 since my pumpkin falls into the "neat idea, but not so great execution" honorable mention category... :wink1:

Where is the link for the contest? Looked for it but couldn't find it now.

When you use a pattern on a piece of paper to trace your design on the pumpkin -

pumpkin-carving-patterns-goingbatty.jpg

A lot of people don't like to use them since it takes a lot of the creativity away, which I assume is why a lot of folks never entered and Sideshow went back to the tradition free carving contest.

The odds of any of us winning a website contest is extremely low. There's many people who won't do the social media contests, but the website contests get a LOT of entries. I wouldn't hold your breath on that...

I occasionally enter a Facebook contest, but I mostly just scroll past them

I was just released 20 minutes ago. I need to see a G.I. I think his name is Joe. But that appointment isn't until the 18th... So basically, they don't know what's what. I had a chest x-ray. They scanned my cat. Monitored my heart. Everything looked normal. So they think it's the esophagus. Gave me some acid blocker meds, and sent me on my way...

Did they check your gallbladder? Years ago I had two ER trips with what I thought were heart attacks. Turned out to be gallstones getting stuck in the neck of the gall bladder. Ended up having my gall bladder removed.

Hope whatever it is they have an easy (and cheap) fix.

Did they check your gallbladder? Years ago I had two ER trips with what I thought were heart attacks. Turned out to be gallstones getting stuck in the neck of the gall bladder. Ended up having my gall bladder removed.

Hope whatever it is they have an easy (and cheap) fix.

how did they find out it was gallstones? what test did they do? was it just like a ct scan or something?

Back