Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I was just released 20 minutes ago. I need to see a G.I. I think his name is Joe. But that appointment isn't until the 18th... So basically, they don't know what's what. I had a chest x-ray. They scanned my cat. Monitored my heart. Everything looked normal. So they think it's the esophagus. Gave me some acid blocker meds, and sent me on my way...

Dam dude!!! Feel better KenBen... :(

I just got a message from them on Instagram saying I was a winner, no mention of the prize. But when they announced the contest in the blog the prizes were:

$100 in Rewards Points
$75 in Rewards Points
$50 in Rewards Points
$25 in Rewards Points

My sis got second place, and I haven't heard for sure, but know I couldn't have done better than $25 since my pumpkin falls into the "neat idea, but not so great execution" honorable mention category... :wink1:
Do you get your sister's points? :monkey3

Did they check your gallbladder? Years ago I had two ER trips with what I thought were heart attacks. Turned out to be gallstones getting stuck in the neck of the gall bladder. Ended up having my gall bladder removed.

Hope whatever it is they have an easy (and cheap) fix.
Not sure, but you're aren't the first person to say that. The gall of those doctors to not think of that!!!

Got my General_Zod_Lives winning yesterday. Forgot how large the Monster figures were. Too awesome.
Well, compared to your one-eyed monster, anything is large! :monkey3

Dam dude!!! Feel better KenBen... :(
I do feel better today. Not 100%, but definitely better. I'm eating real food again...

Well, compared to your one-eyed monster, anything is large! :monkey3

This is very true! :lecture

You guys are talking about this, right?

cd01e6d494e47737f040727ed3a703d2.jpg

:wink1:

Do you get your sister's points? :monkey3

No, why would I? I assume Sideshow will simply add them directly to her account and she'll use them to add another Dinosauria piece to her collection. I know she's been looking forward to the Gastonia, so she'll probably save them towards that one.

No, why would I? I assume Sideshow will simply add them directly to her account and she'll use them to add another Dinosauria piece to her collection. I know she's been looking forward to the Gastonia, so she'll probably save them towards that one.
I wasn't sure if she truly ordered from Sideshow, or if she was entering the contest on your behalf...

Naw, she's got her own account and collection. She is a giant Dino nerd, so it's most Dinosauria stuff, though she does have an Alien Queen Diorama she won during Spook a few years back that she loves to rub in my face.

Long overdue, but here are the prizes I won from Raveneye and Shawpaw! Thanks, guys!

spook uncharted.JPG

spook mcdonalds bucket.JPG

This was the exact bucket I was hoping to get. The angry face is my favorite! :rock

Long overdue, but here are the prizes I won from Raveneye and Shawpaw! Thanks, guys!

View attachment 302789

View attachment 302790

This was the exact bucket I was hoping to get. The angry face is my favorite! :rock
LOVE the Drake!!! (anybody get that reference?)
If I had known you'd get a Bigfoot Survival kit, too, I'd have entered for the McBoo! :lol
JUST KIDDING!!! Nice haul there...

LOVE the Drake!!! (anybody get that reference?)
If I had known you'd get a Bigfoot Survival kit, too, I'd have entered for the McBoo! :lol
JUST KIDDING!!! Nice haul there...

Key & Peele. What do I win? :D

Freaktacular 2016

View attachment 302789

View attachment 302790

Nice prizes! Congratulations! I scooped that NECA Nathan Drake from Toys R Us for my buddy (Cleveland_Brown on SSF). He loves it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back